More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Usuoga Usuoga

Do I reveal I'm a woman, or find out what they'll do to the "man" in their midst?

I reveal myself, but find no sympathy.

I reveal myself, but find no sympathy.

Mysterious psychic voices really need to learn to be more clear, or at least stick around for follow up questions. For example, a woman may have no consequences, but does being shanked because they only think you’re going to them count? As the room full of barely dressed women closed in around me like Hyena’s around a wounded gazelle, I decided that I didn’t much care for whatever god or supervillain or whatever had authorized this mass sexual .

“No! It’s okay! I’m one of you, see?” Pulling the shiny silver helmet up off my face I held it up above my head for everyone to see. As stifling as the thing had been I felt suddenly very without it. Sweat had plastered my curly red hair to my forehead, but the chill I felt had nothing to do with the cool air finally being able to reach my skin.

Most of the women paused their hunt at the revelation, but the nude Zarya kept right on coming. The woman was nearly as fit as the character she was impersonating. When she grabbed one of my arms and yanked it around my back, all I could do was give an indignant “Hey!” as she manhandled me. My helmet went clattering to the tile floor.

“Strip her! We’ll toss her to the men and get away while they use her!” I’m not exactly sure when “team lady’s room” was formed, but apparently I wasn’t considered a member. Perhaps they realized they wouldn’t get far in their skimpy costumes without an edge, but the Leia’s moved quickly to obey, followed after only a moment’s hesitation by the Emma Frost.

Pinned helplessly, I could only watch as the costume I’d worked months on was carelessly ripped off my body. Velcro tore as they ripped off my ankle plates that were made from repainted soccer shin guards. Then they got smart and just yanked down my pants, all the pinned on armor pieces going with them. My chest guard got even less consideration, as Zarya just ripped the seam of the black turtle neck I wore under it at the seam, and peeled the whole thing off of me.

“Hey! Damn it I worked really hard… on… that…” My indignant shout trailed off as it suddenly occurred to me that I was only really upset at the destruction of my costume. Of course it should make me mad, but it was the only thing making me mad. These harpies were ripping away my bra and panties, leaving me completely nude, and I wasn’t at all angry about the violation of it.

No consequences for . Was this what the other women were experiencing?

Do they use me as bait?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)