More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

What's next?

Pain in the ass

The first thing you have to know is that the spell took the liberty of informing both Lara and Mandy of what the spell did when she awoke this morning.

As the knowledge entered there minds there eyes widened. Mandy let out a squeal of laughter.

“Omg! It’ll be in her back door?... haha... that’s priceless!”

“Enough of that! We did this, even if it was a accident. So let’s not make fun of her” despite saying that a Lara couldn’t resist smiling ear to ear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen yawned as she stretched, her big breasts straining her shirt. As her back arched pushing her round ass outwards, she could almost feel something there. Was her pyjama shorts riding up? Last thing she needed was a morning wedgie.

Slipping off her shorts, Karen placed her bulbous on the edge of the bed. It was as she was sitting upright, that suddenly something metallic penetrate into her ass. Jolted by surprise, she could feel something solid expand until it gently hugged her inner walls.

Scrambling to the mirror, she stared between her legs. The sight of her rear entrance, much to her despair, had some kind of shiny metal firmly inserted in her buttocks. Gripping the outer edge, she noticed a strange artificial coating now covering the diameter of her asshole. It felt oddly soft and elastic, almost like silk.

Karen was horrified, why was this object inside her? Only whores did anal and she was a queen of her world.

It needed to come out now.

Despite her best efforts it wouldn’t move or budge no matter how much pressure she put on it. Annoyingly all it accomplished was moving around the round object in her anus. What I’m hell is this thing?

Just as she was starting to panic at her lack of success, the familiar voices of her family could be heard from behind the bedroom door whispering.

Angry at the invasion of privacy, Karen called out angrily “piss of the both of you! You better not be spying on me or else! I’m not in the mood”

A moment of silence before some muttering. What a bunch of losers she thought.

“Karen please behave….. if you don’t you…. It’ll be a pain” Lara whimpered through the door.

She didn’t have time for this, she needed this thing out. Maybe some….. some….

Suddenly she felt the plug start to twitch, making her eyes widen. It began to press outwards on her anus as it began to grow. Gasping helplessly, she felt her asshole expand as it pushed deeper, first to just a small cherry, and continuing it was the size of a carrot.

‘S-stop! Stop growing already! I’m sorry ’ she cried with humiliation. The plug stopped growing but it didn’t reduce in size. Her virgin ass couldn’t handle the size despite being a size used by amateurs.

How was she going to get this thing out? How was she going to the bathroom? Would this thing grow bigger?!

Gets bigger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)