More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does he bribe next? One of these two women or someone else?

Pageant

As can be surmised, Brian had a thing for bribing people to do things that they otherwise wouldn’t even think of doing. In order to play out this fantasy to his fullest, he decided that he would organize a “pageant” where contestants would be accepted and paid handsomely if they met certain criteria and then paid even more handsomely depending on how well they perform.

Here are the pageants he was considering of organizing:

Tomboy Pageant: Only the most masculine but also good-looking Tomboys would be accepted. They would be graded on how feminine they act and present themselves in the pageant.

Slut Pageant: Only the most innocent and sweet young women would be accepted and they would be graded on how slutty they act and present themselves in the pageant.

Bimbo Pageant: Only the brightest young women at renowned colleges or with Ivy League degrees would be accepted. They would be graded on how much they act like ditzy bimbo airheads.

Trans Pageant: Only the manliest of men would be accepted and they would be graded on how girly and prissy they act and present themselves in the pageant.

Housewife Pageant: Only the most independent and strong-willed of women would be accepted and they would be graded on how demure and submissive they act and present themselves.

Which one does he choose?

Which one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)