More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

Who do you follow?

Padme Amidala, Sith acolyte

A Noble, a former Queen of Naboo, a senator, a politician, an active supporter of the republic and beloved leader. Lastly, a secrete wife of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.

But there is more to her then meets the eye.

After witnessing the powers of Sith Warrior, Dart Maul and Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jin, Padme secretly started researching the lore – such a knowledge would be a boon for her people. But with time, she delved into a darker arts. She got her hands on Sith holocrons and soon her ideals corrupted.

She quickly discovered that she was a sensitive.

Being an intelligent young woman, she savoured the knowledge of old Sith. She exceled in Sith alchemy but her main interests were applications used for mind manipulations.

Through trial and error she discovered that the best way of dominating someone was giving her both pleasure and pain. Thus, she developed a very specific domination technique – a combination of sexual techniques (which allow to achieve great ecstasy) and Sith lightning (a technique). A combination of both, brought great results. Person dominated by Padme, was fanatically loyal to her – to the level of forfeiting her own life on Padme’s order.

She managed to dominate and completely subdue some of handmaidens – Sabé, Eirtaé, Rabé, Saché, Yané, Fé, Dané, Dormé, Moteé, Hollé and Miré. A total of 11 women. While not a math for a Jedi in direct combat, they are skilled warriors and aides – and thus useful tools.

Still, Padme knows better than jump into open. She just recently constructed her own crimson bladed lightsaber and while she was on level of low ranking Jedi Knight, duelling was not her forte. No, tools would do the fighting, while she will use poisons and sweet words. She is a leader after all.

With beginning of Clone Wars, Padme seduced and married Anakin Skywalker. She didn’t even need to use , to seduce the young Jedi. She does love him, in her own Sith, possessive way. In her eyes, Anakin – a chosen one – is the only one worthy of sharing her throne. Of course there is a little problem – he was a Jedi. But Padme was sure that war and Jedi council will soon push Anakin in her arms. In the meantime, she had preparations to make. She would make a kingdom for both of them, as well remove any and all of her enemies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)