More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who do you follow?

Padawan Jace Teno

Jace's eyes went wide as a number of clones entered the shower, and one pulled her into a deep kiss. The young Padawan had never kissed a woman before, let alone anyone. It was against the Jedi code to give in to passion, to seek attachments, so she always avoided them. Yet as the red-haired clone's lips touched hers, and pressed her nude breasts against Jace, the young Jedi found herself enjoying it. The way the clone's soft lips felt against her own, how the heat from the clone's body made her nude skin tingle. It felt so intoxicating.

She tried to shake the forbidden thoughts from her mind and lightly pressed her hands on the clone's shoulder, nudging her away. However, just as she broke the kiss, a second clone eagerly grabbed Jace by the cheeks and pulled her into another kiss.

"Oh, she's a sweet one," one of the clones purred.

"She's a Jedi. I don't think anyone has touched her," said another.

"She shouldn't have come to the personnel showers then," the first giggled before tugging Jace into another kiss.

Jace let out a timid moan and lightly placed a hand on one of the clone's toned asses, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"She seems to be enjoying herself," said one of the clones in a cheerful voice.

"Then let's show her a good time, sisters," said another in a more commanding tone than the others.

Jace felt herself being pushed back against the shower walls. As the steamy water ran over her pail body, soaking her long golden hair, she could hear the clones giggling and feel their hands and lips creasing her body.

She broke the kiss once more and looked down to see that she had attracted a group of four clones. The first was a strong woman, even for a clone. She recognized her as Razer, a muscular clone with short red hair and a number of scars on her body, including a long one running down the right side of her face. She was the more aggressive of the four, and it showed as she roughly nipped Jace's shoulder.

The second was a blonde-haired girl named Jinx. She was a bit smaller than the other clones, possibly a genetic defect. Regardless she was deemed fit for combat. She was a great deal more energetic than the others, almost childlike in a way.

The third Jace could recognize just by the way she looked at her. Nymph, as the name suggested, was probably the most 'hungry' of the four women. She grew her hair out just long enough to be attractive, had perhaps the softest body out of all of them, and had slightly larger breasts than most clones.

Finally, there was Captain Bain, the most motherly and affectionate of the four women. She kept her hair cut just above her shoulders and had a long dragon tattoo coiled around her left arm.

As the clones swarmed her, kissing and caressing every inch of her nude body, the young Jedi began to relax in their embrace. For the moment, she had forgotten not to give into her passions, allowing herself to become lost in the moment. As she trailed her fingers over the clones' spines, one of the clones, Jinx, worked her way between the Jedi's legs and flicked her tongue over her swollen slit, earning her an aroused gasp.

"Do you like that, Master Jedi?" Razer purred into her ear before giving her lobe a gentle nip.

"Yes!" Jace gasped as she arched her back into Jinx's lips. Razer then hooked a firm hand under the pit of Jace's left knee and lifted it into the air, allowing Jinx to dive deeper into her pussy.

Jace rolled her eyes and moaned as the blonde swirled her tongue around inside her tunnel, flicked the tip over her buzzer, and clawed at her inner thigh. As the world blurred around her, Jace felt another pair of lips kissing hers, followed by another grasping her right nipple. She returned the kiss to her lips, flicking her tongue out and letting it dance with the clone's while her right hand lightly trailed its nails over the second clone's neck.

"Oh, by the , this feels so good," she panted. The clones seemed to know exactly how to please her, where to kiss her, and how to touch her. Before long, the clones had her on the verge of her first climax. Seeming to sense this, the clone between her legs drew her lips away from the Jedi's pussy and started kissing her hips, making the Padawan wine with desire.

"Not just yet, Master Jedi," Bain purred lustfully into her ear, "We want to make sure your first climax is one to remember."

Jace trembled at her words, her tender body growing eager for their lips with each passing moment. "Oh my!" she gasped, her legs dripping with a mix of water and her juices.

The clones continued teasing her like this for what felt like hours, driving her close to the edge and stopping just before her climax. The young Jedi's eyes were floating in her head, her body burning with desire. She wanted more. She needed more.

Suddenly she found herself on her knees and between Razer's muscular legs. The clone then pressed Jace's lips against her soft peddles. "Drink up, little Jedi," she growled, shoving the Jedi into her body.

The Padawan closed her eyes and lightly flicked her tongue over the clone's pussy, trying her best to mimic Jinx's movements. The clone, in turn, grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her deeper into her body. "Is that the best you have, Master Jedi?" she growled at the Padawan, her voice dripping with lust. "My sisters would have made me cum twice by now.

"Take it easy on the girl," Bain growled, "This is clearly her first time."

Razer roiled her eyes and loosened her grip, "Yes, Captain."

Jace then felt another clone eagerly worming her way between her legs. When she looked down, she spotted Jinx's head poking out from underneath her thighs. "I want more of her pussy," she chirped before diving her tongue into Jace's sex. Jace cupped her hands on the blonde's head, tilted her head back, and let out an affectionate moan. "Oh yes!"

"Remember to keep edging her," said Bain, "I want her climax to be nice and intense." Jinx gave her a quick thumbs up, then went back to licking Jace's pussy. Bain then knelt next to Jace and lightly stroked her cheek. She smiled at the young Jedi and lightly planted a kiss on her panting lips. "Here, let me help," she said in a motherly tone before hooking her hands around Razer's hips. She then took her pointer and ring finger and parted the clone's lower lips. "See that little button there?" she said, pointing at Razer's clit, "Tease that."

Jace nodded and gently flicked her tongue over the clone's buzzer, earning a slight reaction from the powerful clone. "I had better from the pipsqueak," said Razer biting her lower lip.

Jinx poked her head out from between the Jedi's legs. Her damp blonde hair splayed out on the shower floor. "I don't know. I've made you cum purity hard."

Nymph appeared behind Razer and curled her toned arms around her muscular body. "True, Jinx can be very energetic when she wants to be. That and she knows how to turn on our vibrators," she giggled as she kissed Razer's neck.

Jinx gave her a coy smile, "All you have to do is find the G-spot. Speaking of." Jinx then slid a pair of fingers into Jace's sex and started wriggling them around.

Jace, meanwhile, let out a heated gasp as the small clone explored her virgin pussy.

"Damn, she's as tight as a shiny," said Jinx struggling to move her fingers inside her body.

"She a Jedi," said Bain, "She hasn't done anything like this before." The clone then lightly ran her fingers until Jace's chin and drew her gaze towards her. "What's your name, young Jedi?"

Jace panted as she tried to keep her lidded eyes focused on Bain, "J-Jace T-Teno."

Bain smiled and gave her a slow, loving kiss, "I look forward to working with you, Jace," she purred.

A few moments later, Jace found herself lying on her back as the four clones continued to toy with her body. Nymph was seated on her left. She kissed the Jedi on her lips, flicking her tongue inside her mouth, and trailing her nails over her curves. Razer was seated to her right, biting at the Jedi's shoulder, leaving little love marks on her pail skin, and massaging her left breast with a firm hand. Jinx was at her base, now scissoring the young woman with her agile body. With every buck of the blonde clone's hips, her back arched further, and her moans grew louder. Finally, at Jace's head was Bain, resting the young Jedi's head on her bust and fondling her right breast.

"Oh god!" Jinx squealed, "I think I'm in love!"

Razer smirked at the smaller clone, "Too bad she can't return it."

"Don't spoil her fun," said Bain sternly.

Jace broke the kiss with Nymph, roiled her eyes back into her head, and arched her body into Captain's bust.

"I think she's about to cum," said Nymph with a light giggle.

"Ah! So am I!" Jinx cried, arching her back into Jace's hips. "Oh god! Captain, permission to…be relieved!"

Bain giggled, "Permission granted, solider."

With that, both Jinx and Jace arched their backs and let out a loud squeal as they came against each other. The other clones giggled and smiled at the smaller women as they started to squirt, coating their sexes in each other's juices.

After a long and hard climax, Jace felt her tiered hips starting to relax, and the world around her began to fade. "Th…that was…intense," the Jedi mewed before falling fast asleep in the clones' arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)