More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spinningsolo2 Spinningsolo2

Samson has 18 hours until his flight leaves. How should he spend them?

Packing for his trip

"Mary, have you seen my blazer?" Samson shouted.

The tall blonde sauntered in from the other room wearing only his jacket and a thong.

"You mean this blazer?" she cooed seductively.

Samson had expected more resistance from the girls when he booked his last-minute trip, but they had been pleasantly non-plussed at not being invited. He had couched it as a working vacation to see an old colleague, but he knew they weren't convinced. Their adoration of him seemed to have smoothed over any objections, though, and so he took his blazer from his lover's shoulders and planted a wet kiss on her neck. There wasn't time for anything else though, so he quickly stacked it on top of his dress pants in the suitcase and went back to sorting underwear.

He could tell that Mary was disappointed as she left him to packing, but he was too excited by the coming trip to care much. Maybe this time apart will bring back the spark in our relationship, he idly mused.

An hour later he bid both Mary and Beth goodbye as he lugged his suitcase into the penthouse elevator. His last view as the doors closed was of their daily grooming.

Going to the airport

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)