More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spinningsolo2 Spinningsolo2

Samson has 18 hours until his flight leaves. How should he spend them?

Packing and stuffing

"Mary, have you seen my blazer?" Samson shouted.

The tall blonde sauntered into the room wearing only his jacket and a thong.

"You mean this blazer?" she cooed seductively.

Samson had expected more resistance from the girls when he booked his last-minute trip, but they had been pleasantly non-plussed at not being invited. He had couched it as a working vacation to see an old colleague, but he knew they weren't convinced. Their adoration of him seemed to have smoothed over any objections, though, and so he whispered in Mary's ear as he took the jacket from her shoulders.

"Go get your sister and start grooming."

A sound not unlike a purr escaped from her lips as she quickly left his room. Samson tossed the blazer onto his pants in the suitcase and zipped it shut. By the time he had dropped the case and his backpack by the door the girls were in position on the couch and waiting for him. Mary dutifully brushed her sister's long, golden hair while Beth presented herself to him, wiggling her butt in the air to emphasize the point.

Dropping in behind her, Samson seized Beth's hips and thrust into her, a well practiced maneuver that still yielded an appreciative moan from the more diminutive of the two blondes. Mary took the twin pig tail braids she had just finished weaving into her sister's hair and handed them to Samson. He took them in his hands like reins and gave them a light tug. Beth's head came back slightly and another moan drifted out of her mouth while Mary gazed at Samson's now-pistoning manhood with undisguised lust.

Several minutes of vigorous fucking later, Beth gasped and Samson felt her body stiffen under his hands. Maintaining his focus over her arching form, Samson gave her a half dozen more violent thrusts, pulled out of her, and leaned back onto the couch with his penis standing at attention. Recognizing her moment, Mary crawled over the collapsed form of Beth and straddled him. A much louder, longer, and more guttural moan burst from her as she dropped her full weight onto his dick and it filled her up. Less than a minute later she too was in the throes of an orgasm. This time, though, Samson let himself come with her.

The girls stayed curled up on the couch while Samson left for a shower. He had less than four hours to catch his flight, and he still had a little packing to do.

Does Samson catch his flight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)