More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by randomanon404 randomanon404

You now have these choices...

PSA

Hello. Random Anon here. As the creation of this interactive proves, I've wanted to have a more user friendly mirror of my original writing.com interactive for a long time. Said interactive has been growing a lot, it's reached over 1,000 chapters! All thanks to the amazing writers that chimed in and added their stuff, enriching the character roster and the lore bit by bit.

Anyway, porting over chapters from there to here was already a bit of a hassle, and that was way back when the story was much smaller. I don't think I'll be able to catch up this version but here's good news: There is a new site, called Collaberotica, where I've been able to port over the story much more successfully! As of right now, the story is like less than 10 chapters behind the original and I try to keep them caught up as often as I can.

So, to everyone who's enjoyed this story here and has bookmarked it, I'm sharing the link so you guys can check out a much more developed version of this story. I appreciate all the support I've gotten here and I'm sorry I haven't been able to do much here.

Link: https://www.collaberotica.org/stories/52-giantess-shrinking-farts

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)