More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoAdventures DoAdventures

What's next?

POV

It was the first night of the supposed three night extravaganza and walking along the gravel path, towards the glittering lights and loud music, your feet scrap trepidly on the uneven ground. You'd be lying if you said you're nervousness didn't equal the excitement pumping through your veins and as you weaved through the hordes of excited citizens, the chaos was almost sweet as raptures of people moved around, slipping between themselves, catching glimpses of naked women and men walking around, heading to their respective shows or "Houses of den" as it was known where the various show signage, littered with sparkling lights and glittered around the outer rim, drawing the eye towards the special guest participation signs.

*I would love to get picked out of the crowd.* you think to yourself with a subtle smile and little churn in your belly. *If only.* you then thought as you walked into the main tent and in the middle of the arena, you saw and heard the famous words. “Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready?…”

"I get goose bumps every time I hear those words." you hear someone say from the side of you and you can't blame him, you feel exactly the same.

"I said, are you ready!" then belted out around the tent to a chorus of cheers, catcalls and pyrotechnics, signalling the beginning of the excitement.

Your so excited you feel a fizz in your stomach and run to to the toilets, it seems like your not the only one and as you via for a space at the sink, you splash water over your face and look in the mirror and see that you are...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)