More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carmen_BRGDE Carmen_BRGDE

What is your superhero name?

POV Carmen Lee (A.K.A. THE FLYING FUTANARI)

"Hi my name is Carmen Lee! But you can call me by my super hero name The Flying Futanari" you shout confidently and loudly as you smile. Your hair is styled into a thick pink pixie cut and your outfit consist of a sleevless blue latex tunic and thong, your sleevless tunic is covered in your armpit sweat where everyone can see your thick hairy sweaty armpit hair poking out of it and your tight latex thong is too small as you spot a female shudders in disgust as she notices your coarse and smelly pubes poke out of your thong, your large stinky and hairy ballsacks along with your pathetic flaccid pinky tip sized micropenis are all being tightly hugged by your thin latex thong that is covered in sweat. People also notice the shoes that your wearing, a pair of large orange clown shoes. A man asks you a question "why are you wearing clown shoes?" You reply back with confidence and abit of attitude "It’s because there's no other shoes that can fit my feet!" This causes everyone to snicker which annoys you, "Hey just because I'm different doesn’t mean you can laugh at me!" You shout you stand back as everyone watches you try to show off your superpowers to porve how good you are. You start to flex and make snooty angry faces as your latex clothing begins to stretch. Everyone is intrigued thinking that your superpower is muscle growth! Your belly begins to swell up everyone can see your belly button and happytrail covered potbelly as you smile at them as you confidently shout "It's a Bird, It's a plane, It's the Flying Futanari!" It looks like shits about to hit the fan, how does the Flying Futanari's flight based works? Read the next or write your own to find how she can fly!

What's your superpowers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)