More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

What's next?

POV 2

The tents were up, the trucks parked and power was flowing to the campers. I need a fast one with Leenett, the little tightrope walker recently hired to add to the main attraction for the kids and teens who came to the show but wasn't allowed into the 'main' attraction! God she had a hot little body, four foot eleven , with a chest that someone bigger than her would pay a plastic surgeon for! Taunt little ass that could handle my seven inch cock in her easily!

Searching all around, I couldn’t find a trace of her, nor anyone else I could have easy access to. With everything already done and no one to get relief from, I decided to take a trip into Idlewood and look around. Usually we stay away from going into the places we set up by or in, but today it just felt right. We were only a mile outside of the towns limits so I grabbed one of the motorcycles and took off after leaving a note on my trailer door.

Five minutes down the barely paved road, I came to the outskirts of Idlewood, a typical type of place we would set up by. A few streets with the typical white picket fences in front of whitewashed houses, a car in the driveway and toys scattered on the front lawn. Most of the main intersection was lined with mom and pop stores, the odd national chain grocery store and of course a Walmart.

But what really caught my eye was the brunette washing the counter of the local burger joint. Unless she was on a platform she stood at least five seven a ponytail hanging out the back of her cap which read “Burger Bill”. Couldn’t really tell about her eyes since she wasn’t looking up, but then my eyes weren't really centered on her head to begin with.

The round mounds that were almost touching the counter grabbed my attention immediately. Even encased in a jacket I could tell that she built for her size and trust me she wasn’t immense nor was she a beanpole, to me she was the right size with a great set of tits! Wonder if she was coming to the ‘show’, if I had my way she would be staring with me as her costar!

I wasn’t hungry per say but I did hunger for her form! Entering, she looks up and the smile on her face lit up the place “Hello sir what can I get you?” I had to swallow a bit or else I would have blurted out *you in the back naked!*

“Can I get a cheeseburger and fries to go!” I wasn’t hungry but I would do anything to get to spend a little more time with her!. As she turned to place my order I couldn’t help but get a great view of her ass in her painted jeans. God how my mouth was watering and she wasn’t even naked in front of me. Man, I had to have her but how to get her somewhere that we could be together

“So I haven’t seen you around here before, are you new in town?”

“Yeah I came in with the Fair for the next three days

Her Reaction

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)