More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mysteriopark mysteriopark

What's next?

P1nk Cream

I opened the package in my room with a wide grin. Inside was a message from my best friend, well once my best friend. Jesse didn't really talk to me much the past couple of days, apparently getting him this cream had gotten her fired from her top secret research position. But I had to be honest, it was worth it. I read the label and smiled, P1nk cream...this cream would send shocks of pleasure, arousal and make women temporarily lose their inhibitions. Reading the description I laughed, this thing read like a medicine! What's the complicated message for? You put some cream on their pussies and they become uninhibited slutty babes! Of course there were plenty of girls I knew I wanted to use this on.

Throwing away the, "You seriously owe me for life" note I knew my next step and snuck into my sister's room. She was out with her boyfriend and no doubt would be gone all day. I smiled at all the lights and equipment she used to keep her instagram pictures looking amazing and found her pajamas. Rubbing a thick slather of cream on the inside crotch I then walked towards my room and stopped. What if this wasn't enough of a test? I needed to know for certain before I tried anything on any other girl. If Staci didn't act any different then it would be a waste of time. I snuck into my parents room and did the same for Mom.

The rest of the day and evening was boring. I watched in excitement as we all ate dinner. I hid my erection thinking strange thoughts I never thought I would have about the two busty women of the household. After the family movie we all went to our rooms and I stayed awake, listening closely. I thought I could hear soft moans from Staci's room, but no hints of anything from my parents. I creeped towards my door, I needed to get closer to make sure of what I was hearing. As I was about to open the door my heart raced. Staci's door open and I heard her quietly rush downstairs. Listening at the door I heard her giggle and a light slap on skin, "Bad boy!" she hissed before her door closed again.

What? Did she really try to sneak Alex in? Hell, they weren't even quiet about it. Any second my parents would come down and lose their minds. I grinned, my sister was reckless, but she would never take that sort of risk. I gasped, I heard rhythmic knocking that was very obvious fucking on a bed. How was Mom or Dad not rushing over here? Mom wasn't acting weird like Staci might be, she must not have worn her pajamas. The banging got louder and I began hearing lusty obscured moans, slowly growing in volume and lust. I soon realized why my parents weren't busting my sister...it was Mom moaning! The banging grew louder and increased in speed, along with Mom's now slutty and depraved moans echoing down the hallway. She was practically screaming at this point. This stuff was not just working, it was working a million times better than I could ever imagine! Their bed loudly squeaked with every bang of their headboard quickly joined by an out of sync banging from my sister's room.

"Oh fuck, Alex! You're bigger than I remember!" Staci groaned loudly, "Oh fuck, you're getting thicker! Yes! Stretch out my tiny pussy! Fuck my wet snatch! Take me!"

The banging down the hall briefly paused before the fast rhythm shook the wall behind me. I could clearly hear my parents through the wall. Dad was just grunting and panting while Mom was screaming and moaning, "Fuck yes, baby! Stuff me with that big fat cock! I love your new dick baby! I feel like a slut! Fuck me like a slut baby! Make me scream so loud I wake the kids!"

"You want them to know their Mom is a slut?" My Dad laughed.

"YES! MOMMY IS A BIG BUSTY WHORE FOR DADDY'S FAT COCK!" I was so turned on I began jerking it to the sounds of my family all fucking. I could hear the wet slaps and shuddered, Mom was soaked! "Right there! More! AIIIIGHHH I'M CUMMING BABY! FUCK I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD!" The sounds of fucking didn't slow down, the sounds just getting wetter, "Haha! I can't believe I just squirted all over the wall! You're so fucking good at fucking me, baby! Gonna make me cum until my brain stops working aren't you?"

The sex across the hall grew just as passionate and Staci began her own screams, "GOD THAT COCK IS TEARING ME APART! FUCK ME! RIP ME IN HALF! GOD I BET THE WHOLE HOUSE CAN HEAR HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU MAKE ME!"

I listened in pure disbelief as the house echoed with insatiable sex for hours. We all maybe got two hours of sleep before I woke to the sounds of my parents back at it again. I looked at the clock and saw I had to get ready soon. I heard Dad panting, leaving their room and going downstairs all the way to his car outside to go to work. Not long after I heard my Mom moaning softly again in her room. "Fuck baby...I miss your dick! I don't know if I can be a good Mommy when all I want is my slutty pussy filled!"

There was a moan from Staci in her room, "Fuck...I wish Alex was still here too!" She must have heard Mom.

I waited until they quieted down then walked downstairs for breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)