More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by killerk7 killerk7

Start in London or Oxford

Oxford

Oxford a city that is one hour away from the capital of England. Two major things about Oxford is it's University and Oxford FC. Eva woke up at 7:00 she was reading some old emails from friends and then stumbled apon an email.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

"Eva million of local woman are waiting for you just click conform and you will be added to the amazing dating website"

Eva sat in her office chair thinking to herself, She wondered what awaits her, Eva clicked conform and created her account. The time is now 7:30 her profile was nearly complete all she had to do was set up a profile picture.

After her profile was set up she started talking too another woman named Amy. Amy was from London Eva started by typing

"Hey there"

Amy replied with "Hello there"

Eva started to get moist she enjoyed the chat as they chatted for 30 minutes. Eva knew Amy had a busy schedule but Eva didn't care she wanted to meat Amy.

"Amy when your busy schedule is up message me as i will be waiting i will always be waiting for you" said Eva.

Eva went offline, She walked into her bathroom and sat on the floor only with her panties on. She started thinking how it would feel to have some fun to get even more excited before Uni. But then what if she was late what would happen Eva had a big decision to make.

Fun or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)