More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by killerk7 killerk7

Fun or not?

No Fun before University

Eva decided not too as she would be late for University in. She got ready instead by putting on a bra shirt and some jeans. After she got ready she went to Oxford University she attended all of her classes she had on today. Which included business and accounting after she done her classes Eva knew she had to let it out and masturbate when she got home. When it was 1:00 PM she went back to her apartment, taking off her jeans and her wet panties, luckily her jeans didn't have a wet spot on them.

She grabs her skin colour dildo and sits on her dildo which is on the ground. Eva moans lightly of the excitement she is putting her pussy through. After just sitting on it Eva lays back and puts the dildo in her pussy and fucks her pussy with it. She just moans louder and louder each time it goes in and out of her pussy.

After she has been fucking her tight pussy with a dildo she then squirts and then moans loudly and just sits there. Her face expression explains everything of the enjoyment she just put her body through. She then goes online and sees that Amy is also onine she messages her telling her we can meat when ever you want.

Talk to Amy

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)