More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slinger slinger

Who are you?

Owner and CEO of Oceanfront Inc.

Uncle John was a good and smart man but you hadn't met him since you were a little kid. He had no kids and you remember he was divorced even when you were little. However, he had been quite successful in the real estate business, dedicating much of his life into growing his company. He had been diagnosed with late-stage cancer and passed away recently. All this you had just found out via a letter which had arrived summoning you take possession of his assets. You can't quite believe that Uncle John left his entire life's work to you but he had never been the type to make many friends and you are his only living relative.

Oceanfront Inc. That's the name of his company according to the lawyer who briefs you on the financial situation. Everything sounds great, the company owns five luxury apartment complexes on highly exclusive beaches scattered along the coast of California, as well as several other large beach houses on the East Coast. In fact, it appears the company had even expanded into other areas, recently opening an entertainment division which had used the company's properties to host several events and parties, and film/shoot a number of videos.

These videos certainly catch your eye, as they feature a number of beautiful models in scandalous poses against the gorgeous ocean backdrop for their latest social media posts.

It's certainly going to be hard work to keep the business so successful. Thankfully the massive cash hoard the company had already generated over the past several decades put it in a great spot to either expand, or make it through tough times.

Where do you direct your attention to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)