More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moistmaker Moistmaker

Curiosity _______ the cat!

Overworked

It had been a long couple of weeks it felt like you had barely seen Jasper and when you did he was so tired and stressed there wasn't much he wanted to do other than sleep or relax. Equally many deadlines had come up for you with many projects cluttering your time and ability to work stretching you as far as you could be.

Sleep did help and relaxing cuddling with jasper did help but you needed some help from Jasper unique to him that you hadn't had in a while. He came up tonight you already lying on the bed in your pjamas watching porn on your phone some of the more rough kind it really got you off. The kind of thing you were hoping from Jasper but tonight like every other night he seemed exhausted.

"Whats up baby? Rough day." you beckon him over open armed placing your phone down beside you, for a hug him not getting changed flopping into your arms you hear him exhale deeply body relaxing into you face nuscled in your chest your nipples becoming erect to is touch.

"Its been insane were overloaded with lab work and two people contracted a virus and haven't been able to come in for the last two weeks" frustration in his voice he sits upright beside you, playing with his hair giving him a kiss on his cheek as his hand lies on you leg.

"Same baby but it'll just be for a little while" smiling at him with a grin not noticing your phone turns up still playing the video you were watching. Jasper smirks grabbing it keeping the phone playfully from you as you grab at him "Give it back come on I was enjoying that".

"Oh i'm sure you were naughty girl" grabbing it back off him he stares at you not saying a word.

"What are you looking at?" you ask playfully then he grabs you ripping of your underwear exposing your pussy grabbing at your tits flipping you over goosebumps popping up all over you shocked at his dominance.

"Never knew you liked the rough stuff baby lets have some fun." his cock thrusting in you like you imagined like you had masturbated over for the last week.

A new animal

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)