More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_Love_Cats I_Love_Cats

What's next?

Overlord

"Woah..." You let out a soft gasp as you stared at the world above, around, and below you. "This...This is the New World..." Lush grasslands surrounded the ground you were located on while a clear night sky glittered brightly like shining jewels. "...Man...I just wish there would be a better name than..."New World". A bit of a lame name..." You sighed at the simplistic name of the world you were in. "So...Overlord huh..." You mumbled to yourself as you took a bit of a seat on the soft vegetation.

"Heh, gotta admit though, never been a green thumb or environmentalist, but wow...this stuff looks pretty good...even if it's just grass. Haha~" You laughed and laid on the ground, appreciating the stars for a bit, taking a deep breath, and just letting the feeling sink in. "I could just lie here for a while..." You then suddenly stood up, filled with excitement. "That is if I didn't already have some plans to play here~!" You grinned as you quickly located the main prize you were looking for; The Great Tomb of Nazarick. "Well well well..." Since you were in your spirit form, you easily flew up and over to the tomb, quickly entering it without alerting anyone.

***

"Wow..." You continued to stare, eyes wide at all the beautiful decorations and designs the guild base had to offer on hand as you explored it fully, which took a very long while. "It's like eye candy...but for like...buildings and designs...yeah..." You simply observed and looked at everything. "Huh...well now...cool and beautiful designs aren't the ONLY sources of eye candy here...heh...~" Your eyes took on a more perverted glint as you watched the tomb's various maids walking around and keeping the place prim and proper. "I'm glad each maid is either cute, sexy, or both! Maybe I'll try one of them myself later, hehe~" You kept your eyes on some of the more well-endowed ones for later reference. "It's clear this isn't episode one...everyone's too relaxed...so I guess they've been here a while already...I haven't seen Ainz...so he might have gone to Carne Village...or he's already at The Kingdom, playing Adventurer... what a shame, I wanted to see him... oh well, I guess I'll be greeting him sooner or later. Can't miss this chance, after all!" You noted as you looked around. "Let's see here...if Ainz is gone, he took Narberal with him...I didn't see Lupusregina either...so she's already sent to Carne...everyone else is here though...hmm...who should I go for then..."

First Time's the charm.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)