More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by btown btown

Where do you go?

Over to the Bar?

I walked over to the bar and took a seat about one chair over by the slim blonde girl, taking in the sight of her delicate features. Taking a look at her glass, the smell lightly tickling my nose gave off the telltale smell of a vodka cranberry. A plan of approach came to mind and it was time to test my luck.

"Would you like a refill on your drink love?" I said, being careful to not get too close as to creep her out, but not to far as to look distant and evasive. She looked quickly at me and did the quick lookup of my body. "Sure if you are the one paying" she said in a light Londoner accent. Thinking quickly, I started making some small talk to get to know her a little better. A few minutes of talking revealed that her name was Samantha Walkerson and she was here on an academic scholarship for her performance at her private school.

All the while she was looking at you with a slight smile gracing her face and a mischievous look in her eye."As much as I am enjoying this party, I want to get to know you a little better in someplace with less noise. I said. "A mate of mine is the co-owner of this hall and she gave me a key to put my coat in the back room for the evening, so just give me a sec to get it" replied Samantha.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)