More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BirdOfHermes BirdOfHermes

Where should I start?

Outside a Bar.

Were you hoping I'd be passed out drunk in an alley again? Thinking about taking advantage of an , unattended girl? Wanna pick her clean and enjoy her body?

Too bad! You'll have to work for it!

Anyway, it's late Saturday night. The moon's high in the sky and the stores are closing, but the bartenders aren't worrying about the clock yet. It's a perfect time to go out and do something you wouldn't want to be caught doing. But I feel a bit uneasy, like someone's taking a jackhammer to my temples. It would explain why my hands are vibrating. I just need a couple of drinks to steady myself and I'll be all set for a night of fun. Although, sometimes a bar excursion is the night of fun. Well, time will tell.

Since I didn't have much of a plan for the night, I didn't bother doing anything special. I showered this afternoon after a workout and I'm wearing enough clothing to not be denied service, so I should be fine. Plus, I'm bound to get some free drinks dressed like this. I didn't feel like wearing underwear after that, so I raided the commando side of my wardrobe. By random chance, I grabbed a green tube top that stops right above my abs and a pair of daisy dukes. Girls in bikinis may show more of their butts, but they definitely show less skin. Or would if I hadn't grabbed some black leather boots. They zip closed, and stop just below my knees. I didn't want to carry a purse since I was going drinking, so I grabbed the boots to clip some cash and cards away in case I couldn't find a mark, as well as some condoms and coke in case I did. It was that or use my pockets, but if the latter is already full, where would I stash the stuff I find?

I decided to be a little bold and made my way to a bar across town, one I'm not too familiar with. Hopefully less people will be jaded at The Gutshot Lounge. They're not afraid to stock up plenty of bottles well over 150 proof, the stove in the back makes some simple comforts, and it's also a gambling den, or so says the internet. Truthfully, I've never been here before, but how bad could it be? Cheap food, good drinks, and gambling are plenty for me even if that is in a rough part of town.

As soon as I walk in the door, every head in this crowded bar jerks to greet me with a leer, some following a double-take. Can't say I'd blame them. Pretty white girl dressed provocatively in these parts that call her "stranger." Either she's asking for it or selling it. Now I just need to figure out which one I want to do. Ooh! Maybe I could be neither! Instead I could be a helpless lost girl! Well, I can worry about that later. I'll play it neutral for now. Anyway, they tried to react just as calmly to my presence and went back to what they were doing. But some of them suck at the act. Most stares lingered longer than they should have if they wanted to feign disinterest, and some of them are still glancing my way obviously hoping I'll show something, be it intentions or skin. I just put it out of mind and make my way all the way across the room to the bar.

Since I'm clearing much of the floor, I decide to take a few looks around to get my bearings. The internet did not lie in this case. Off to one side are professional pool tables, ones that aren't operated by a coin release, ensuring completely fair odds. Over on the right is the dining area, only it's labeled "Poker Lounge." True to its name, most of the people there are engaged in one of the many games of poker. The wait staff is buzzing about, and from the size of these men it's a safe bet they're also security. And finally, the bar. Well stocked, appears clean, and no foul odor despite being flanked by the restrooms. As for the bartender, well, right now we're both trying to undress each other. Time will tell how good she is.

I find a gap between customers and lean on the table, I say, "Could I get a rum neat?"

"Coming up," she says. She holds up a bottle, "This brand okay?"

I nod.

Thankfully, she reached for a quality bottle without my intervention. Also thankfully, she didn't go for the incredibly expensive stuff, settling on a good compromise. She's already winning my heart. Now to see if it's just an angle. I want this one to be real, but I know she must woo most of her customers like this. Well, most of them who open with an uncommon order anyway.

She plants the drink down and continues, "Someone would like to buy this drink for you."

Curious to see who's interested, I follow the finger of her left hand all the way to my suitor.

Who's offering to buy my drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)