More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What is Taylor going to do tonight?

Out to a bar

It had been a while since Taylor had gone out, and she deserved a break. She had a favorite bar not too far away - busy enough for some pleasant background noise, and to show off her body when she felt like it, but quiet enough that she could sit and read and have a few drinks without being mobbed by men she was too shy to do anything with anyway.

She put on a dark red button-up blouse, loose enough that she could keep a couple buttons unbuttoned and show off her lack of a bra if she bent over. She tucked it into a black mini-skirt, then chose a pair of satiny black platform heels. She grabbed her bag and started for the door, but realized she'd forgotten something - she needed to wear something under her skirt, after all.

Taylor went to her bedside table and pulled out some lube and her most comfortable buttplug. Bending over her bed, she pulled up her skirt, lubed up the plug, and pushed it into her ass. She settled her skirt back into position, took a few steps to make sure her plug was comfortably situated, then left her apartment.

Taylor rarely wore underwear, and she liked to go out wearing a plug often. It made her outings more exciting - she felt the plug shift in her ass with every step, and it added even more of a thrill to the possibility of somebody getting a glimpse up her skirt.

She got to the bar to find her favorite bartender, Juana, serving drinks. She approached the bar and Juana smiled at her. "Hey sweetie," she said. "You're looking hot tonight."

Taylor blushed just from that much attention. "Thanks. Can I get an old fashioned?"

"Sure thing, babe." Juana made the drink and handed it over, and Taylor found herself a table. It was still early, and a weeknight, so there weren't a ton of people around. Taylor found a small table in a corner where she could watch everyone and have a little space to herself once it got a little more crowded. She pulled her Kindle out of her bag, opened the book she was reading, and started sipping her drink.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)