More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by joachim joachim

where do they go

Out by the pool

Heading out to the pool, which would've made any Olympian jealous, the trio was treated to a familiar sight. Every year, more people seemed to migrate to this part of the house, resulting in a full-blown orgy.

It was impossible to determine how many people were currently screwing each other; individuals of nearly every skin tone, body type and sexual preference were busy. Moans and yelps came from every direction.

Right near the entrance, one naked top-heavy blond bimbo was lying back on a table, with her legs spread. The guy she was with was receiving a long, drawn-out blowjob from the blond, with lots of moaning coming from both of them. A second woman, Hispanic and heavily tattooed with a crew cut and a huge ass like Beth's fingered both of the blond’s tight holes, running her tongue along the bimbo’s outer lips. The blond was thrashing around, moaning and obviously loving it.

An Asian girl with fake GG-cup titties was bent over another table, taking it up the ass from two muscular blond ultra-butch girls with enormous strap-ons. Even from where the cougars was standing, it was obvious that the fake dicks were huge; they looked like baseball bats were attached to their crotches. The expression on the Asian slut’s face was a combination of pain and orgasm as she was double-sodomized.

As the cougars watched, the two dykes began groping each other, enjoying a long tongue-sucking kiss. The two of them never lost a beat in their buttfucking as they continued to feel each other up.

Two curvy bimbos were putting on a show for another younger girl. Both of them (one blond, one brunette) were bent at the waist, their big asses grinding against one other as they groped and teased each other with moans and dirty talk. The big hair and platform boots the bimbos were sporting added a good 10 inches to their height. It was nasty, but hot.

"Goddamn, girl, you sure know how to throw a party!" Beth exclaimed. "I think this might be the biggest orgy so far. Shall we join 'em?"

"Way ahead of you," Ann remarked. Already stripped down to only her boots, she strolled over to a white boy who was jerking off while watching two of Veronica's girls 69 each other. After a few whispered words, the blond cougar's hand replaced his own as they began to deeply kiss each other.

Which cougar do we follow, and what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)