More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coomerman69 coomerman69

She said...

Our neighbor, Sam. (Femboy)

This answer was not expected. Sam was a neighbor of theirs. He made a living as a popular streamer. He'd found his start a couple years prior with the gimmick of crossdressing and cosplaying on cam, and he got lucky enough to collaborate with a lot of famous figures on twitch. His androgynous charm stole the hearts of both women and men alike, and Sam quickly found himself within the top 5% of the site.

John swallowed dryly. The two of them had often been kept up through the night due to the loud sounds of coitus that carried through their thin walls. What kind of prowess did Sam possess behind closed doors? The question quickened John's heart rate, and he felt a flutter of excitement within the cold void in his stomach. The reality of the situation was beginning to dawn on John. Amy was going to be used by another man. A cute man, but a virile one.

"So... let's set this up, okay dear?" Amy said with an impish smile. The expression on John's face was adorable to her, and she was becoming excited. She sat up on the couch and spread her legs, revealing her damp underwear to the cool living room air. "Why don't you get down on your knees and make yourself useful while I message him?"

John followed Amy's order, getting to work on serving her needs while she flirted with their neighbor over text late into the night.

Date Night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)