More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

What Universe is the Corruptor in?

Our Universe (sort of)

The Corruptor was in our world.

Well, as close to our world as one could get in such a story.

At the moment, he was looking for a target and one with serious name value.

He was, after all, quite the well known name in Hollywood.

It seemed like every film or record he touched turned to gold.

Despite his success, he was smart enough to stay far out of the spotlight.

He didn't want anyone asking any kinds of questions about how one person could have so much success, after all.

In truth he'd rarely used his powers on anyone, he didn't need to, for the most part, Hollywood was a place designed to drive people insane and that usually left him in the perfect spot to use anyone for his own agenda and keep it moving.

Of course, given his personality, he relished the rare times when he did get to use his powers and, to be honest, he was tired of keeping it all under wraps.

He loved using his powers and he was getting itchy to really find someone to use them on.

Usually it was people who had hit rock bottom and that meant they were easy pickings, but he was growing tired of that, he felt like the time was right to really spread chaos in every place he could.

And Hollywood was the perfect starting place.

He was going a bit frustrated because he knew there had to be someone who he could work on who was famous and publicly content with their life.

He spent hours trying to come across the perfect name, each one having some flaw that he didn't like.

It wasn't that he wouldn't enjoy corrupting them, but he knew their weakness was enough to make it quick.

So he decided that they'd be his interim projects.

Once he found the name he wanted, he'd get into contact with them and start working on them, then he'd corrupt the others in the meantime for a little fun here and there.

Of course, he had to find the name first.

It took forever until he saw the name he was looking for, someone that was doing great and could provide a real challenge for him.

He quickly came up with a plan and dialed his target's number.

This was gonna be a lot of fun.

Who is his target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)