More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

Your Path

Osial's return

Osial was furious. He had been bested once again by the nation of Geo. Not only had Morax imprisoned him, but his people had also managed to cripple his body. As if that wasn't bad enough, the wretched Abyss had poisoned him even further, forcing him to leave his body behind as he took on an astral form.

If he could rampage, he would, he felt so furious right now for all his misfortune. Even more so when he heard his wife had also been bested. He would make them pay. He would make them all pay somehow.

But how could he do that when he didn't even have a body anymore? No, he had a method of doing so, but it would require him to swallow what little pride he had left. He could take the body of another as his own. He would have loved taking Morax's but he knew the geo archon would be too much.

He would need to go with someone far weaker. The thought disgusted him to no end. To lose his divine body and be reduced to a practical parasite to mortals. In another time he may have just been willing to die of shame, but what good would that do. It would let his enemies flaunt their victory over him. He would not allow that. He was the Overlord of the Vortex, the King of the Sea. He would bend to no one.

If he had to lower himself to such a state then so be it. It would only make his return all the more sweeter. As he looked around he found the perfect host nearby.

What kind of host was he getting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)