More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ultrasound7 Ultrasound7

Who are you going to be?

Orion Adonis, The Gentlman Dreamcaller

Your are Orion Adonis, seemingly the last Incubuss in the wolrd. Your people were purged from this the world after a previous Queen led the church on a crusade to wipe you and your entire species off the face off this earth. They nearly succeeded, for as far as you know, your the last of your kind and you would have been taken out as well if not for a compassionate prostitute couple took you in and adopted you when you were just a child on the run. As you were raised with love and care and were taught the arts of the gentleman and seduction, you gained the maturity and clarity to understand your situation from different perspectives.

You realize that as an Incubuss, a monster who has the power to seduce, control, and even enslave woman just as Sucubuss, the females of your species, can do to men makes you a natural predator to beautiful fighters, especially the Queen. If circumstances were different you might have grown to hate humanity and the Queen and Church and try to get your , but thankfully your were raised with love and compassion, so your only real goal in life is to raise a huge family and keep them safe.

So far you have had a roaring success with the large family, with many wives and children, and thier kept safe for the moment in a remote paradise you discovered years ago but it's not enough to settle your mind, you prefer to place your patch of heaven in another dimension where you can keep your family safe and still be able to add new members to it.

Still to accomplish this you would have to deal in powerful magic, and thus would have to deal with powerful people. Some have already approached you hoping to put your skills and talents to use for thier own agendas in exchange for giving you what you want, your not sure who you can rely on yet whoever the client seems will lead you to potential mates.

Yet whose call will you answer? The invitation from Queen Aldra herself, The Swamp Witch, or perhaps these strange and mysterious sisters?

Which Client will you Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)