More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Parzival12 Parzival12

You are...

Orion, Ausrai Lord and protector of the great forests. A master of hidden magics and master of the wild hunt.

You are Orion. The lord of the Ausrai people and protector of the great forests, not to mention a master of magics kept only to your people. The Ausrai themselves were originally an elven colony but were changed by the forests magic and now serve the forest as its sword and shield. The forest gave many boons to your people including stronger minds and bodys and the knowledge of magics lost to the other races of the world. However these boons did not come without cost, the once pristine elven peoples became twisted by the forest and while it made them stronger and faster it also overwhelmed their baser instincts making the newly formed Ausrai much more temperamental and emotional than their pristine cousins. As protectors of the forest there are often times a "Wild Hunt" will be called and the warriors of the Ausrai will ride out to eliminate a threat before it ever reaches the forests borders.

Your father had died during the last wild hunt leaving you as his heir to the Ausrai throne and now the forest calls you into action as it did your father.

The Wild Hunt

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)