More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

Original Storyline, new start though

It was a completely normal morning, you put your suitcase in your car and you drove off to the campsite. (You would be in buildings but, it's still called a campsite) Nothing interesting to mention there, till you arrived.

Opening the car door you found a ring sitting on the floor. It was shiny, and seemed to be calling to you. You picked it up and, for some reason, decided to slip it onto your finger. Instantly you had a headache, information rushing into your head. This was a magic ring, no one other than you can now take it off, and you simply need to think about something to happen, and it will happen. You would have the ability to alter reality, people, minds, the world. This was amazing.

You got your luggage and went inside, being given a key to your room for the week. It was a tiny room, but at least it had an en suite. There was a cupboard and a desk with a chair, and just enough room to move around that and the nice double bed.

You put your suitcase on the bed, opened it, and decided to test the ring. You concentrated on all your clothing being put away in its rightful places and watched as it faded away from your suitcase and, upon opening a cupboard, found they had appeared there.

You nearly passed out with excitement. This would be amazing. You could manipulate people's lives to your will! You paused, this ring was pulling on the perverted thoughts in your mind. You only paused for a moment, you were fine with those thoughts, they were yours after all.

You spent the next hour in your room trying out a few things. Changing the colour of the bed, moving your clothing around, making a full length mirror appear, and fixing your body.

You were 5 foot 10, chubby and didn't always get all the girls. So, you focussed. You found yourself gaining a couple of inches till you became exactly six foot tall, and you then found all of your excess weight disappearing. You looked at yourself in the mirror, svelte, thin with a decent amount of muscle. As any man would, your final change before leaving your room to go for dinner, you grew your penis length. You wanted it to be a bit longer, maybe even porn story length. You wanted it to be a good 8 inches when erect, that would satisfy you for now.

Checking yourself out in the mirror, and enjoying your new bulge, you decided it was time to leave. You walked out into the dining room for dinner where you found all of your friends waiting. Now the real fun would begin.

What fun happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)