More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TammyBright TammyBright

What room does Tammy Visit first

Orgy Room

Tammy decides it's best that if she wants to do something like this it's best go somewhere where she wouldn't be the only female there just in case things went south. She clicked onto the Orgy room and was surprised to find a long extensive list of orgy parties that were going on all other the country. She clicked down to her area and the list shortened down to three events happening today.

  1. Soccer After Party: After the teams big win we're looking for some women who are looking to help the team celebrate their recent victory. All women must come in team colors (PM FTC204 for details)

  2. University Frat Party: It's the last week before exams and us students of Omega House are looking to unwind, women of all ages are welcomed so long as you're attractive. Only Omega males can attend the event. (PM Omega1 with a photo to see if you can attend)

  3. TriClub Evening Event:The TriClub is open tonight for our XXX event all guests over the age of 21 will be welcomed, all you need to know is the password for tonights event. Tonight the event's theme is Heaven and Hell (To find the password message TriStar)

What event does Tammy decide to attend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)