More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

What kind of minions do you use?

Orcs and goblins

Ah, yes the classic of course!

Your minions are of course the classic never ending green tide of rage and muscle!

Orcs and goblins have several tiers to their species that all answer to you of course!

For Orcs the have 4 different evolutions of stages of growth. However all retain the very valuable healing factor that is unique to the orc race. orcs can easily reattach lost limbs and tank bullet wounds, however there is a limit to their healing ability.

level 1: the bog standard orc is about 6 feet tall, has forest green skin, has a very wide frame with broad shoulder's, and a equally wide jaw to boot! They are strong reliable and are not afraid to charge head first into the jaws of a dragon for you! Downside is that they are rather dumb, unarmored, and have next to no skill in fighting outside of "BASH it Hard'r you Grot!"

level 2: the nobles of the orcs or the Nobs as they call themselves. They stand a bit taller than your standard orc 6 ft 6 if I'm right. They fix some of the problems that the bog standard orcs have. That being armor and experience, as most knobs carry with them at least a shoulder plate of armor that they've looted from the enemy. While they have some experience and some armor, Nobs still suffer from being quite idiotic.

level 3: Shadow orc's or Choppa masta orc's. these orcs are a step above the Nobs and are taller bigger and a hell'va lot stronger than most orcs. These guys stand at a height of 7 feet tall and are packed with well defined slabs of Muscle. Smarter than the Nobs the Shadow orcs can think and plan out a battle. they are often well equipped with strong black plate that they themselves have forged. As for their name Choppa masta it comes from the fact at this point a orc will have grown and mastered the way of combat to the point he could take on multiple enemy's with firearms and win by slicing the bullets mid flight. These are a rare breed.

Level 4: WarBozz or King orc. the highest a orc can reach on them totem pole. At this point the orc will have grown to the height of 9 feet tall and have doubled width. These orcs are the smartest of the bunch, relatively speaking of course, they are still orcs. They can plan for entire long drawn out battles and are great tacticians. One War boss can take on and entire army of well equipped troops and can tank hits that would kill normal orcs. Examples of which include and are not limited to (Getting cut in half, Blown to recognizable pieces, getting shot with a tank round, and finally being in the rad zone of nuke)

Now you think on the goblins they were very crafty and viscous creature and had two separate development paths.

the bog standard goblin is about 3 feet tall with dark green and teal skin with a sharp nose and elongated elf like ears. they often wear nothing but a basic pair of pants and not much else. the do also posses rather sharp teeth as well.

Anyway moving on.

the first path was known as the goblin assassin.

This path had 3 different levels. Which were as follows.

1: Initiate: the goblin at this level knows only the basic stealth tactics and has been trained in little in the way of useful martial arts, they however are adapts in the usage of toxins to weaken and even capture low-level targets (small animals, untrained civilian, unprotected objects). The initiate is equipped with a blow pipe and several different darts for use in the field along with some smoke bombs for quick escapes.

2: Ninja: At this level the goblin has undergone several missions and has gained a great deal of experience. this has colested in the goblin having learned several shadow spells to vanish, teleport short distances, and even turn invisible. These Goblins at this point have become rather proficient in hand to hand combat to the point that they can take down trained opponents. They are best used to capture medium level targets such as other agents, trained humans, and dangerous creatures. the basic loadout for these agents is a special made handheld single shot cross bow, a collapsible knife, and different types of toxins and explosive bomb's.

3:Shadow master: This is a rare breed of goblin as they have become so in tune with the darkness around them they can go anywhere that there is a shadow and leave without a trace, summon creatures of shadow, posse a target, and even stop time. With such a deep connection to the darkness the shadow master can easily take out a target from any distance and even impersonate a target for a time before faking its . These masters can be used to take out or kidnap high-level targets ( Powered humans, large creatures, and even enemy leaders). Shadow master comes equipped with a special made multi-shot hand crossbow, a special made collapsible sword, many different bombs, and a specially made mask that allows the ability of true sight. this ability allows the goblin to see things for what they are and see through any illusion.

Now for the other path of the goblins

the path of the tinkerer.

this path had only three stages of growth.

1: the tinkerer: this is the basic level of goblin engineering, they can begin basic expansions to you lair and lay wiring, plumbing, and create some of more basic tools and weapons you'll need in your conquest of evil! these goblins stand out through their clothing of simple overall and goggles to protect their eyes. These goblins aren't really suited for a fight how ever do come equipped with a sharp knife and several bombs if need be.

2: The Smith: Once a goblin has reached this stage, they have grown in their engineering ways to the point of building more advanced tech for your evil conquests. at this point the goblin will be able to build better armor and equipment for your hoard. This may include basic firearms and steam tanks that use cannons. These fella's are a little bit better suited for a fight as most will carry a revolver with them and in some cases they will have access to flame throwers and shotguns if a fight breaks out.

3: The Iron Goblin: This is the pinnicale of goblin engineering as the goblin will have traded his usual outfit for a metal power suit that boosts his strength and durability 20 fold making him stronger than Nobs orcs. A goblin that reaches this point can develop and create anything that is mechanically possible. this will allow your horde to have access to advance power armor, high powered firearms, missiles, and even vehicles. these goblins unlike the other earlier versions aren't afraid of getting in a fight and often carry advance tools and equipment grafted onto their armor. this can range from a grenade launcher, a power fist, a high powered buzz saw, and even possibly more.

Now as to the question if the minions have gender's, well... the answer would be a big resounding No...

You see orc and goblins that come from your dungeon are created via magic, ergo they have no really need for private parts. That does not mean they cannot reproduce as they were designed to be more akin to a fungus that will reform and grow even more orcs and goblin that could be called upon even after at your command if need be.

Now with your selection of minions selected you begin to summon several into being from the pool of the tower heart.

Soon from the depths of the waters of your thrown room 5 goblins come into being wearing nothing and soon bow before you.

One raises his head at your command and asks....

"What'z doya want Made Bozz."

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)