More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghobgob Ghobgob

What quest these women take.

Orc problem

The three adventurers decided to start they new life style with a bang. They had found a quest that offered big reward and could possibly offer even more if they were clever enough. A pair of orcs had decided to occupy a bridge that merchants often used as a short cut. Orcs were known warriors, but they were also known for thier high sexual apitite. So the plan was, Ariana would pursuade the two to leave by using her body as payment. No one would get hurt and Ariana would get her wish to breed with a monster.

The group arrived at the bridge and low and behold, two orcs leaned against the supports on either side of the bridge. One female and one male both having large tusks and buldging muscles. They had leather armor on and loin cloths which did little to hide their thick cocks. Both were semi hard and were the average foot and a half length for orcs.

Ariana was already contemplating all the obscene things they were going to do to her, lightly stroking herself as she stared at them. Jessika, both in concern and desire, said, "They might be a bit too much tor you Ariana. Maybe-" Jessika was cut off by her friend angrilly stating, "I want to do this! I have drempt of this day for a long time and I won't have it absonded, not by you or anyone else. If I die, I'll die happily." With that she stood up and started walking towards the orcs.

What happens now?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)