More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What is your race?

Orc - A powerful male of hunting prowess and barbaric nature, orcs are naturally more fit to dominate their inferiors than most other races.

You are an expert in forcing the will of others. Social norms in your culture demand that you hold your own to maintain your honor and dignity - two things that you hold in very high regard. Your weapons are an extension of yourself that you wield masterfully.

Even so, your wife has grown bored of the routine that you two have shared for many years. You’re not exciting to her like the young studs who ogle her delicious, womanly curves with lustful wishes in their twinkling eyes. You don’t blame them.

The reputation around orcs is that they are hideous, ogre-like creatures, but the women in your family are anything but. You can still remember your first lay with your irresistible wife as if it were yesterday. She approached you in the town pub with a glint of mischievousness in her glare as she challenged you to a drunken brawl.

You met in the back alleyway where you caught her fists and overpowered her. After forcing her face against the cobblestone wall, her heavy, round ass cheeks jutted back against your hardening bulge in a display of her womanly docility to you. In an instant, your crude nails were ripping a hole through the feeble fabric covering her tensed slit. It wasn’t long after you started poking and prodding your bulbous head against her opening that she relaxed and let you explore inside inch by inch.

Her sloppily wet interior powerfully clenched you to prove a point that even though she’d been bested (possibly on purpose), it was still a privilege to be inside of her that could be revoked at any time. Slobber from her tusked lips leaked down her chin as your wide, vein-textured shaft met her cervical wall. Indecent squelching and the powerful clapping of your bodies slamming together in unison filled the otherwise quiet alleyway. Her piercing howls that could’ve been mistaken for cries of mercy along with your baritone grunts made a collection of salacious noises that were distinctly carnal to all who were listening. When her dark eyes made contact with yours, and you saw complete submission, you knew she was the one.

Your wrinkled sack scrunched up as the cum vein on the underbelly of your shaft bloated. Your lifegiving seed surged through the chute to splatter across the battered entrance of your wife-to-be’s womb. You cupped both of your calloused hands around her gelatinous breasts and hoisted her up while pumping all you could get inside of her hungry cunt until she was full and pregnant.

You got to know her very intimately after your initial encounter. She shared everything with you as you helped her through the burdensome pregnancy that you caused. Her love for you was always closer to a friendship than a romance, but your coupling and subsequent children were a dependable family for her. She stayed with you rather than face the uncertainty of a life without a father for her three children. You can tell it was a decision that was not made easily, and that fact strikes close to your heart.

Now, she’s seen around the village as the woman who married below her league. You’re nothing special to anyone, not even to her. So when there was talk around the town of a pint-size mystery man who was promising glory, you jumped on the opportunity. He spun wondrous tales of heroes and adventurers becoming prey to their lusts in a dungeon filled with erotic encounters. But should you maneuver your way out, you would leave with secrets of the flesh never before seen on the outside. You would become a god to your wife and daughters and could turn them into your own personal harem along with any other woman you meet if that was what you desired.

Even though your intuition told you otherwise, the offer was too good to pass up. So you agreed to the tiny man’s compelling challenge while he glossed his tongue over his lips as he set his sights on your women. Of course, it didn’t occur to you at the time that he might have other intentions with them while you were gone, but as long as you could win the affections of the love of your life, it didn’t matter.

How do you face your challenges?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)