More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Will you...

Or will you be a naughty curious girl and follow them discreetly?

You've always been terribly curious and you hate surprises almost as much as a cat hates water. You dive into the thick crowd in Mary's wake. Fighting every step of the way you manage to keep your eyes on your target. You see them pushing a small door in the back of the dance room when suddenly a tremendous cuts your impetus. You're sitting on your ass in the middle of the dancers; a large dark figure towering above you.

"You should be more careful" he says in a deep rocky voice full of implicit threats, "little slut..."

The man above you extends a helping hand. You stand and start dusting imaginary filth from your clothes. Surrounded by the darkness of the dance floor all you can see are his eyes. His eyes are fierce, his eyes are deep red, his eyes are beautiful...

Like in a dream, you distance yourself from what is happening to you. He engulfs you in his embrace. Like terrible tentacles, his arms wrap around you. Like a python they pressure the air out of your lungs. You gasp. You can feel his cold hands slipping inside your shorts, playing with the elastic of your thong, foraging between your ass cheeks, pushing on your nether land, sliding slowly inside you. You pant. You can feel his cold breath on your neck, his lips against your skin. You moan.

But far too soon, everything is over. A waitress, by your side, is holding your elbow.

"Leave her alone you brute," she says, "this little rabbit is not for you to play with."

You'd like to scream and scratch and kick and jump back into the man's arms but you can't. The waitress takes your face between her hands. Her magnificent eyes are as deep and red as the man’s. You want her to take you now.

"FORGET!"

And you forget.

The door is just a few feet away. You take a few steps before realizing that your pussy’s drenched. Actually you’re so excited that taking a few more steps brings you on the verge of a powerful orgasm. You gasp and tumble towards an empty stool. You sit. You hardly catch your breath letting the wave of pleasure slowly unfold itself. A few yards away, one of the waitresses has stopped and she’s staring at you. She inhales deeply and licks her lips and fangs. You turn away from this awkward and unwanted attention.

Finally you manage to gather your wits and walk to the door to the infamous backrooms. It’s ajar, you push it. Behind it you find a dark corridor only lit by small chandeliers on the walls. You step in. Every now and then a small alcove opens on each side of the hallway. Most of them are covered by heavy red curtains.

You get close to the first one. There’s no light inside, no movement, no sound. You walk to the second one. You can hear a man and a woman panting heavily. You step away to leave them to their games but you do feel a bit jealous as the unexplainable wave of pleasure that overran you is still lingering in the back of your pussy. Finally you recognize Mary’s voice. You get closer.

“Thank you mistress,” she’s saying.

Mistress? What the…?

The heavy curtain is closed but you manage to glimpse inside.

What you see is not what you expected. It would most certainly constitute the perfect definition of a surprise but your two friends making out naked on a large red couch cannot be part of the preparation of your surprise. Spooning with Susan, her fingers deeply buried into your colleague’s gaping twat, Mary has her mouth locked on the voluptuous breasts of the blonde girl. Suddenly, Mary’s nostrils widen. She opens her eyes and gives you a sidelong look. Her eyes are as red as the waitress’ and as fierce as the man’s. Suddenly your memory comes back to you. There’s something really wrong with this place, there’s something supernatural in this place, something perverted, something thirsty, something ravenous.

“You’re here,” Mary whispers through her blood covered lips, “too bad you didn’t wait for me to come and get you, I would have loved to play a bit more with you, but since you’re here, why delay the inevitable. Come and joins us.”

That girl who was your friend is now a vampire, an actual vampire.

Susan, coming slowly back to her senses, yawns. Her mouth sports now a large pair of fangs; her eyes are burning with the fire of a thousand hells. Despite the terror, you want to join them, you want to indulge their every desire, you want them to bite you and fuck you.

Do you...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)