More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by silverstar12 silverstar12

What's next?

Option 4(Oblivious & Unpause)

Pressing the button, you were engulf with a bright light forcing you to cover your eyes. After the light down, you open your eyes and notice that your in some sort of public mall, people going in and out of the shopping area, some of them eating at restaurants, people buying collectibles or toys for their children, etc.

You look around for a bit, only for a guy to bump into you, you glared at the guy for the rudeness but notice the guy did not bother as if like your invisible to him, making you wonder that it did work. You then approach a group of people in some sort cinema and wave your hands in front of them, they did notice it and just ignore you. You gave a few pokes at them and they still did not react, you realize this the work of the "Oblivious" function of the phone where people are totally ignorant towards you. You couldn't help but jump in excitement seeing it as cool and awesome.

The you notice a very attractive woman standing on a large poster of the "Dora and the Lost City of Gold movie", she's wearing blue checkered top that was tied together with a small ribbon, she has blue checkered pants, and white shoes. This is Courtney Miller a famous Youtuber for her comedic videos in Smosh.

You then remembered the times, that whenever you watch Courtney showing bits of her skin, you always masturbated to it and sometimes to her sexy pictures. You realize that since everyone's totally ignorant towards you, you can finally achieve your fantasy with Courtney with no consequences.

This made you smirk lustfully, as you approach her and Courtney was just taking pictures of the movie with her phone ignoring you. You place your hands on her body roaming them around feeling her curves, making you lick your lips. You then grab her checkered top, then rip it apart into shreds revealing her breasts and grab hold of her pants pulling them down, revealing that she wears a white underwear.

The sight makes your dick hardened as you pulled down your pants, revealing your dick...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)