More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chrysalis_1 chrysalis_1

What's next?

Option 2 (Aware and unpaused)

With the press of a button, you teleport to some random pool. On the pool side, there was Courtney, lying down with nothing but a skimpy bikini that barely covers her tits and ass. She was completely unaware of you, but as you approached her, she started yelling. You put a hand over her mouth, and told her that you own her. With the press of another button on your phone, she instantly becomes horny, and grabs you by your dick, squeezing it tightly. She was surprised that she couldn't take all of your length because how big you were. There was a beach ball lying around, and you used it as a sex toy. You put it under her hips, placing her ass on a beautiful display. Knowing that she would resist anal sex, you tied her hands on nearby columns used for umbrellas. You rip her skimpy outfit, and her asshole was at perfect height. Your 13 inch cock completely vanishes in her asshole, unlubed, as Courtney screams and wiggles around. You take both of her tits in your arms, and squeeze her nipples really hard. As you pump in and out of her, she continuously screams and cries. Eventually, her asshole got wide enough for your cock, but she was still moaning as your cock basically rearranged her organs. You pump out a bucket full of cum in her. Her stomach immediately got bloated from all of the cum inside her. Right after her ass, you go to work on her mouth. It's a beautiful place to really test her sexual limits. At first she was struggling to deepthroat you, buy with few good pushes she managed to take you balls deep. Your balls rested on her nose and eyes, each ball size of an apple. You blocked her air intake, and she passed out. Few slaps with your cock on her face sorted that one out. You pump out another bucket in her mouth, and surprisingly, she swallows every drop of it. Her ass still hasn't recovered from a teardown, but her pussy is still unused. This time, it was easier. Your cock was lubed, and she knew what was coming. 15 minutes of intense fucking come to schedule. Poor Courtney was moaning and screaming so long and so hard she lost her voice. Before deepthroat, she could barely talk, but after the deepthroat I think she won't be able to talk for a month. After brutally ravageing her and pumping another bucket load of cum inside her, she starts to shake uncontrollably. She was cumming aswell, but couldn't yell anymore. You left her house, and she was still shaking. She won't be able to walk straight for a month.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)