More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

What's next?

Option 2(Frozen, but aware)

"Ok, some posing for the fan boys...!" She says flirtatiously. She's outside, reading requests off her phone. The patio has half a dozen cameras, streaming her every move. She tries the cutest poses she can think of in her thin little summer dress. "Uh oh...." she says, "I'm seeing some stuff that's to dirty to post....! You guys know better...!" She wags her finger at the camera. It's the perfect time to pause her. She can still talk and react, but can't move. Then, you're right there beside her.

"Come on, now..... dirty requests can be fun!" You say into the camera. Marzia is stiff as a statue, thuroughly confused. "H - Hey.... why can't I move....? Who.... Who are you....?"

"Hey, who wants a real treat?" You say. Then you reach over and lift up her dress, letting everyone see her cute little butt. "CutiePie's perfectly shaped butt....! I know everyone has imagined that....."

Marzia is shocked. "Stop it....! That's.... That's too much....! Why can't I move?! This is nuts.....! You need to get away from me....!"

"Do I?" You say indignately. You grab her barely there panties and rip the off. "There.... completely exposed! Now lets see what requests there are.... Oh....! Wow.... you don't seem to know what your fans really think about, honey...."

"You did this!" She squeels. "Showing them my butt.... guys! Everyone watching.... tell him you want me to be respected, and that he should go....!"

"Or...." You begin, "Or you can let me indulge, and tell her what you've wanted to do to her....!" You get up on a chair and pull your dick out. You start rubbing it on her face. "CutiePie, you got the perfect name...." You rub it across her lips. "You're so adorable...! Who wants to see everyone's favorite CutiePie get used for something dirty?"

"Eewww! Don't even...!" She starts. You show her the phone. She's speechless for a minute, then blurts out "Guys....! Seriously.... you don't want that....! Not for me.....!"

You carry her over to the house and push her chest first against the wall, turning her head to face a camera. You pull her dress all the way up. "Feel that? That's my dick.... I want to take you right here....!" You start pushing it into her cute pussy.

"Oh....! Oh no.... No no no....!" She says frantically. "This.... this isn't real....!"

"This is real!" You announce. "I have everyone's favorite CutiePie pinned against the wall!" You start humping her slowly, gradually picking up speed. "I'm fucking you.... You're helpless, stuck right where I want you...." You say in her ear. "I want to defile you.... do dirty things to you, you sweet little thing....!"

"Stop....!" She gasps, "Mm.... Mm..... You won't get away with this...."

"No?" You say, you take her to the laptop, bending her over so she's looking right at it. "See? They want me to fuck you harder...." You grab her waist and start thrusting in with a lot more .

"Ah...Ah...! Nng.... Aah! Ah....!" She can't help her response, clearly aroused right in front of the webcam. The comments come pouring, telling her to take it like a good slut. That they wish they could fuck her. "Oh my...! Oh....! But.... I'm your CutiePie....! Mmm! Uhh....! You don't want to see me like this....!"

Now you start slamming in to her, pounding her as hard as you can. "Like what....? Like an innocent public icon getting fucked like a dirty little bitch? You are my bitch now.... they can see how hard I'm fucking you...! Now tell them you like it....! You love taking hard cock....! Moaning for more, letting everyone see you beg to get fucked like a bitch....!"

"Oh...Oh my....Ah....Ah...Ahh! I.... I do....! He's doing it so hard...! Unhh! Uh Uh Uh Uh....! Yes...! Yes!" She cries out. "Are you jerking off to this...?! Hmm?! Ahh...! Ahh! Ahh! Do it...! You love this... I'm getting fucked so hard....! Powerless to stop it...! Aah...! Ahh! I love it...! Ahh... Ahh.... AHH!! Yeah! Yeah! Aahhhhh!" She cries out in ecstacy in front of all her horny fans.

How to make this more interesting....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)