More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Option 1 (Freeze/Oblivious)

You scroll through instagram one day since you're bored, and you see a picture of Dannie Riel. She looks pretty fine there, so you decide to teleport yourself in the picture, since you've been sex-depraved for a while now.


You open your eyes and see Dannie sitting on the floor with her legs crossed. She has her hand in a pinching position on her face and her eyes are closed. You also notice a photographer right in front of her in a camera-taking position. It takes you a bit to realise that they haven't been moving for 10 seconds, since they're frozen. You use your arms to drag the photographer away to the bedroom, since the living room which you and Dannie are in is quite petite.

You walk back into the living room after dragging the photographer away and you grab both her legs and spread them out to reveal her panties. _Dark Black. _You pull up her dress and take off her panties. You get your cock out and shove it in there. The pussy is very loose and comfy, it's apparent that she's a slut. You press her head against your chest as you keep on shoving. You nod your head down and tilt her head up and kiss her lips. Your tongue excavates through her small mouth. Her teeth are in perfect shape, and it appears that she hasn't eaten anything as of late. You use your arms to shove them through Dannie's armpits and pull her up with your dick still in her to use the Notebook style.

You wrap your arms around her curvy body as you keep on thrusting. Your dick feeling more satisfied with every push. You look at her face to see that her eyes are still closed and frozen, which feels arousing. You begin to start thrusting even harder and faster. Hell yeah! The satisfaction reaches its climax as you feel yourself cum inside of her. You let her go without realising you were supporting her and her back slams into the ground. You look around panicked to see if anyone saw that, but you remember that everyone's paused. You see her arms still wrapped around your nonexistent back and stick your pingas into her boob window. You use her tits to jack off and cum all on her boobs. You feel an immense satisfaction as you use the photo from the photographer and take a picture of her frozen fucked self as you decide to return back to your home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)