More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Opinions On My Storyline Ideas

Hey, guys. It's me, awesomeness98778. I've been very busy with personal things and today is pretty much the only free day I had in a while. I probably won't be publishing another chapter until March. But that's not the reason for me writing this. In my Author's Note in my Do I Know You chapter, I mentioned that there are storyline ideas I have that I was unsure about writing. Well, I've decided to share the ideas I'm unsure about writing about with you guys and want to hear your opinions on them. So, here are my ideas.

Idea 1: A woman who is immune to mind control pretends to be hypnotized and lives a life in a town where every woman in town is hypnotized to be a sex toy to the only male in town.

I came up with this idea months ago when I was rereading my Everything Is Perfect chapter. I thought it would be an interesting idea if there was a woman who isn't under mind control but is unable to do anything to return her town back to the way it was before everyone was enslaved. So, she has to pretend to be slutty and lewd to not have the male protagonist be suspicious that she's not actually corrupted.

Does this idea interest you guys? I mean, it's not about a man corrupting women. The male protagonist already has what has wants and the story takes place after everyone is hypnotized.

Idea 2: A law has been created where men can choose one female to turn into their sex by buying mind control collars. The idea is the world this chapter takes place in is a world in which men and women are not equal. Males are the dominant and superior gender while females are seen as the kind of stay-at-home wife kind of role who do all the chores.

I want to write this chapter and have an idea of a son buying a collar to use on his own MILF of a mother but not for the reasons you're thinking. The son buys a collar to use on his mom so no other male can claim his mother as their property. The father is dead in the chapter. And men can't claim a woman who already has a collar on them. It's the law.

The reason I'm slightly against writing this chapter, I currently can't think of how to establish that the world this chapter takes place in is a world where men are the dominant gender without just straight out saying it. I haven't put that much thought into the chapter. Most of my storylines ideas on my ideas are so far just basic ideas.

Idea 3: This one might be the most messed up idea I thought of. I honestly kind of hate myself for thinking of this idea. I swear, I'm not a bad person! Okay. Here it goes.

The chapter takes place in a courtroom. A man is on trial for sexually assaulting women. The man mind controls everyone in the room. The man changes the trial to where the women he sexually assaulted are being trialed on whether they failed to cooperate in allowing the man to do whatever he wanted to do with them. The jury finds the women guilty and they are punished to be the man's sex slaves for life.

Okay. So, sexual is something that is very serious. Men and women who sexually others are disgusting people are deserve to be punished for their actions. But I thought of this idea, and this idea is the one I'm most unsure about writing. Are you guys against me writing this chapter based on what it's about?


So, these are the 3 storyline ideas I'm unsure about writing. What I want you guys to do is leave a comment providing me with your opinions on what you think of my ideas. I have plenty of other storyline ideas. 34 new storyline ideas to be exact. But those ideas I'm not debating on writing. I already know I want to write them.

Since I'm sharing ideas, I'll tell you guys the newest storyline idea I thought of.

Storyline Idea 37: A female Twitch streamer is hypnotized to become a porn streamer.

That's all I have of the idea so far. I thought of it yesterday. I thought it was interesting and could make for a good chapter.

Anyways. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of my ideas. I'm probably not going to publish another chapter until March due to being busy. I'll try to write when I get time to. Until I see you all again, I hope you all have a nice day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)