More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Ophelia's Bikini Bungle

Everyone in town had come out to enjoy a beautiful day at the beach. I was swimming in the deep water, looking back towards the people on the shore, when I noticed something startling. My bikini bottom had gone missing!

I swam after it for a few minutes, but couldn't find it anywhere.

My bikini bottom had completely disappeared. I was swimming in the ocean in just the top half of my yellow bikini, completely naked from the waist down. It was only then that I realized how hot this situation was becoming.

As I continued to swim, I saw a man with his hand under the surface of the water.

"Look," he said, bringing his hand up. He was holding my yellow bikini bottoms. "Somebody's lost her bottoms!"

I froze. A circle of people had formed around me. They all started to chatter excitedly.

"I found your bottoms!" the man continued. He dropped them back in the water.

I tried to grab the bottoms but a girl in a red one-piece snatched them away. "They're cute," she said. "Hey, bottomless cutie, what's your name?"

I panicked. I didn't want everyone to know my name. I wanted to keep my identity a secret. I couldn't let everyone know my name.

"I... I don't want to tell you,"

"Tell me your name and I'll give you the bottoms back."

I didn't want to tell her my name because I liked it being a secret. "My name is... something boring!" I shouted, realizing I should have thought of one earlier. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Fine," said the girl in the red one-piece. "Guess you'll have to walk home with a bare bottom, then." She turned to the crowd of people. "Right, we're going home. See you tomorrow, suckers."

They walked away, leaving me standing alone in the knee-deep water, naked from the waist down. I slid back into the sea, trying not to look at the strangers gathered around me.

The water was colder than I expected.

I had . I was going to have to walk out of the ocean without my bikini bottoms on.

I stood up, pushing my wet hair off my face and trying not to slip on the sand. I looked back towards the shore and saw a group of boys watching me.

My face went hot. They were going to see me bottomless! But I had . I began to wade towards the shore. As the water got shallower it became harder for me to cover myself, and soon the whole beach could see that I was naked below the waist. I stumbled as I tried to run up the beach, and fell on the sand. The crowd of boys laughed.

I looked up. The sun was blazing overhead. The sky was clear.

I looked around. I couldn't see my towel anywhere. I pressed my hands between my legs. The boys were all still watching me. I couldn't let them see that I was naked. I couldn't let them know that I was afraid.

I got to my feet and started to run up the beach in the other direction.

I ran down the beach, bare-bottomed, looking for my towel, while people pointed and laughed. Finally I saw it. I picked it up and covered myself with it, looking up at the people around me. They were all still pointing and laughing.

"What are you looking at?" I said.

"You might want to look down," said one of the boys, helpfully. I looked down, and squealed. My tits were bare. My top had fallen off!

I tried to cover them with the towel. Unfortunately, my towel was too small to cover both my tits and my pussy at the same time. I stretched it out as far as it could go, but it still didn't preserve my modesty. I looked around, trying to find my bikini top. It was gone. People were continuing to laugh.

I could run back into the sea and hope the water would conceal my embarrassment, or I could plead with these boys to help me find my top.

"Please, boys," I said. "Will you help me find my bikini top?"

"Are you serious?" one of them said.

"Yeah!" the rest said in unison.

I smiled nervously. How could I possibly say no to that face? "OK," he said. "Let's do it." I breathed a sigh of relief. I'd known they would help me.

The boys spread out across the beach, looking for my bikini top. It must have fallen off while I was running. I sat down in the sand, stark naked, pressing a too-small towel between my legs and waiting for them to come back.

The boys searched for a good half-hour before they came back. They shook their heads.

"No luck," one of them said.

"Really?" I whimpered. I'd just sat in the sand for half an hour, topless and embarrassed, for everyone to see, hoping the boys could find my top so I could get home with some dignity. Now they were telling me it was all for nothing. "You couldn't find it?"

"We looked everywhere," he said. "We're sorry, but you're going to have to get home like this."

I looked down at my bare shoulders and my exposed cleavage. I had .

I stood up, wrapping the small towel around my hips. My bottom was covered now, but I had no way to hide my tits. I had to hold the towel in place with one hand while covering my breasts with the other arm.

I looked around. I was at the edge of the beach where it met the cliff. There was a long, steep path up through the trees that led all the way up to the main road.

I began to walk up the long, steep path to the main road, holding the towel in place. I wasn't far up before I looked down and realised that one of the boys was standing at the base of the cliff, peeping up the towel. I squealed and began to walk faster.

I heard laughter behind me. I knew they would be watching my walk home. I knew people would be talking about it for weeks. I could hear them, laughing, high-fiving each other about what they had seen.

I walked on, quickly, as the path started to level out and become a long, straight road. I walked into the trees at the edge of the road and looked behind me. The boys were nowhere in sight.

I walked along the path between the trees. The air was cool. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the path towards me.

I froze, but kept walking. There was nothing I could do. I kept my head down and continued walking as fast as I could make my legs move. I could hear the footsteps drawing closer and closer.

A jogger came past me. At the sight of me, topless and nude except for a towel, he almost tripped over his own feet. I blushed bright red and kept walking. The footsteps faded away behind me.

As I walked, I could feel the rush of my wet hair dripping cold on my shoulders. My cheeks were so hot and bothered I could barely feel the cold air on them. The world started to turn black as my face burned up.

I heard giggling.

I felt a breeze on my skin.

A drop of sweat fell from my hair and dripped down my back. I could feel it burn as it rained down onto my hot skin. I wanted to run. I wanted to run and never stop running. I wanted to run and never stop until I was back home.

I felt my feet hitting the sand. I took a deep breath and looked up. I was on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the beach.

How had I gotten back here? I was trying to get home! I had walked the long, lonely road, desperately trying not to be seen by any of the people who had seen me on the beach.

But now I was back at the beach again. It was almost as if the world wanted me to be seen.

I looked down and almost screamed. There were two girls right at the edge of the cliffs with me. They were both about my age, although one was taller than the other.

"Hi," they said, coming up the path towards me. "Are you that naked girl everyone's been talking about?"

"No," I said. "I'm not that girl."

"Yes, you are," the taller one insisted. I shook my head and they both just stared at me, waiting for my answer.

"Fine," I admitted. "I'm the naked girl. Are you happy?"

"We're not here to expose you," the shorter one said. "We're here to help you."

"Hm. And that means...?

"I think this belongs to you," said the tall girl, holding out my yellow bikini top. I tried to grab it but she snatched it away.

"Thanks," I said. "Now, can you please tell me where I might find my clothes?"

"We don't know," the two girls said together. The two looked at each other and laughed.

"Come on," I begged. The taller girl was still holding my bikini top. I was still standing in front of them topless, in nothing but a towel, at the top of the cliff, looking out over the beach. "Please, can I have some clothes? I don't want to be naked any more."

The two girls looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You can have some clothes," said the tall girl, "if you give us something in return."

"Like what?" I asked. "I don't have anything you could possibly want."

"How about that towel?" asked the shorter one, holding out the towel I was wrapped up in. "It's your only chance, Ophelia."

I reached for the towel and the taller girl snatched it away.

"Wait!"

"How did you get that towel? And how did you know my name was Ophelia?" I asked, as they wrapped it around them. "Who are you?"

They didn't answer. The taller girl looked at the shorter one and they both turned and ran down the path towards the ocean.

"Wait!" I called after them. "That's not fair! You haven't told me your names!"

They were far away by now. I couldn't believe they had run off like that.

I couldn't believe they had left me here without my towel. On top of the cliffs. Stark naked.

I looked down at myself. I had no bikini. I had no towel. I didn't even have any shoes on. I was standing there in broad daylight, competely nude.

The girls were down on the beach now. One of them waved up at me. I realised she was holding something.

It was a dress.

Of course. They'd promised me some clothes. But I would have to go back to the beach to get them.

I didn't want to go back out there. My heart was pounding. I couldn't do it.

But I had . I had to get my clothes or I would be naked the whole way home.

I took a deep breath and jumped off the edge of the cliff.

Of course I didn't jump into the sand. That would be silly. I landed with a splash in the deep lagoon at the base of the cliff, further down from the path. I had made this jump a hundred times. But I'd never made it naked.

The water was even warmer than the air. The sunlight felt so inviting on my skin. I stretched out my arms and legs and let it envelop me.

I never knew a lagoon could be so clear.

For a moment I almost forgot that I was nude. I only remembered when I heard people on the shore point and laugh. The water was so clear that it was showing off every part of my bare body.

I swam to the shallow edge that borders the beach and slid out of the water onto the soft white sand.

Now came the difficult part. I stood up on the sand, completely naked in the middle of the crowded beach. This time I didn't even have a bikini top to hide my shame. I was nude. And it was all their fault.

I moved my legs one after another, trying to pretend that I had nothing to be embarrassed about. I walked towards the girls, my hands covering my private parts. One of them giggled.

"Cover up, Ophelia!"

"If you're trying to steal her boyfriend, don't bother," another girl said.

I felt my face get hot with embarrassment.

"Hey, everyone, look!" shouted the taller girl. "Ophelia's naked!"

The whole group of people on the beach turned and stared at me. I heard snickers and wolf whistles. I was mortified.

What should I do?

"Wow!" shouted the shorter girl. "Hey, everyone, look at Ophelia's ass! She's completely naked!"

I felt myself go red as everyone on the beach started laughing and pointing. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but it was of no use. Everyone knew that I had no clothes on.

"Naked!" shouted the taller girl. "Naked, naked, naked! Everyone look at naked Ophelia!"

I wished I could disappear. I wanted to run and hide, but I couldn't move. I just stood there with my hands over my private parts as the whole town of Sea Point laughed at me.

The shorter girl held up a long white dress. "Would you like this?" she asked me.

I looked at her.

She laughed and said, "I'm not giving that to you for free. It was a lot of work to get it out here."

"How much do you want for it?"

"Gee," she said mockingly. "You don't have much to trade, seeing as how you're naked."

The other girl held up a crumpled green tank top. "I have exactly one more thing to trade," she said.

"You don't have anything I want to trade," the first girl said.

"I'll take anything," I said, looking from the dress to the tank top. "Please just give me some clothes."

The girls looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Clothes?" said the first girl. "You want clothes?"

"Yes," I said. "Give me something to wear."

"You don't want clothes," said the first girl.

"Yes, I do," I said. "I really, really want clothes."

The two girls started laughing even harder.

"Okay, hypothetical," said the first girl. "You're at the clothing store and you can only buy one item." What do you buy?

"I'll take the dress," I said.

"You don't want the dress," said the first girl.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"You already have a dress," said the first girl.

"No, I don't."

"You have an un-dress," said the first girl, smirking. "Because you're naked. Do you get it?"

I wanted to slap her, but I kept my face neutral.

The other girl held up the crumpled tank top. "Then you take this, right?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"You have this," she said.

"No, I don't," I said.

The first girl stuck out her tongue at the other girl and they both started laughing again.

I wanted to scream, but all I could do was stand there, my hands covering my private parts.

"Here's a joke for you," said the first girl. "Q. What's the difference between a naked man and a power plant? A. You don't want to know."

"Here's another joke," said the second girl. "Q. What's the difference between a power plant and a chainletter? A. You don't send either of them to the bank."

I wanted to hit her, too. I wanted to hit them both.

"Okay, here's a final joke," said the first girl. "Q. What's the difference between a power plant and a pirate? A. You don't put a pirate in power and you don't leave a power plant unattended."

"There you go, hypothetical," said the second girl. "Your choice. And remember, pirate or power plant, they're both naked."

I looked at the dress, then I looked at the tank top. I didn't really want either one. But anything was better than standing on the beach naked while these girls told me jokes that didn't make sense. "I'll take the dress," I said.

"Here you go," said the taller girl, handing me the tank top.

"But..."

"I told you, pirate or power plant, they're both naked."

"That doesn't make sense! None of this makes sense!"

"Sure it does. You're just too naked to understand it."

I struggled into the tank top, too confused to argue any more. It was too small for me, and my nipples were clearly visible through the stretched green cloth. Also, it didn't come with pants. I stood on the beach in just the green tank top, in front of the giggling girls, hands covering my private parts, my bottom still bare.

"There you are," the first girl said. "You have clothes."

"But I don't have any pants!" I said, looking from the girl to the crowd and back again. "I need pants."

"You have more clothes now than you had before," she said.

"It's not enough!"

"Aren't you a greedy one? Just because you don't have any pants on in front of all these people."

"That's not my fault!"

"It sure is," said the second girl. "You should have chosen the dress."

"But I did choose the dress!"

"That's not my fault. Anyway, now you're going to have to run all the way home without pants on. Bye-bye!"

And before I could say anything, the girls had disappeared into the crowd, leaving me standing there in just a green tank top. It was exactly the same situation as before. I was completely bottomless on the beach, in front of a crowd of grinning people.

I squirmed. Somehow it had gotten even more embarrassing this time around.

The crowd of people laughed at my predicament.

"Hey, naked girl!" called someone.

I turned to look at who wanted to help me out of my fix. It was the girl in the red one-piece who had stolen my bikini bottoms before.

"Someone told me you were running around the beach naked," she called, "so I came back to watch. Did you know you're naked?"

"I'm not naked! I'm just not wearing any pants!"

"Okay, Ophelia! Did you know you're not wearing any pants?"

"Yes," I said. "That's not my fault!"

"Oh no?" she asked, walking toward me.

I took a step back.

"No," I said, panicked.

"I think it is your fault," she said, grinning. "I think you're a naughty girl who likes running around with no pants on. Do you know what happens to naughty girls, Ophelia?"

"No," I said.

"They get spanked."

She took another step forward, and before I knew it, she had grabbed me by the wrist.

I tried to pull away, but there was nothing I could do. She sat down on a beach chair, bending me over her lap so my bare bottom wiggled in the air. She spanked me two quick, stinging slaps, and then she spanked again.

"Harder," she said.

She spanked harder. I kicked and squealed.

"Stop!" I cried.

She didn't listen, and she spanked harder and faster than she had before. My face was glowing red as my wiggling bottom burned.

"Stop!" I cried again, but it was no use.

The girl brought her hand down again and again and again. She spanked so hard, my eyes welled up, and when she was done I couldn't even sit down. My bottom was on fire and my cheeks blazed with blushes, but I was able to stand up.

"There you go, Ophelia," she said. "You can put your pants back on now."

"But I don't have any pants!"

"Oh, that's right," she laughed. "Well, off you go, then. Without your pants."

"But..."

"That's right. Run along all the way home."

I didn't want to run around the beach naked anymore, so I turned around and sprinted back toward the crowd.

They parted to let me through. It seemed like they were finally done with me. This time I decided to take the other way home, through the carpark. It was longer than the cliffside shortcut, but I didn't want to go through the woods again.

I jogged through the carpark, past rows of holiday homes with people on the front porch cheering as I ran by. I stood by a crossroads, catching my breath, pulling down my tank top and trying to ignore the passing traffic. My bottom glowed red, indicating to everyone that I'd been spanked. I knew I must look completely ridiculous.

It was at least half an hour's walk through the suburbs to my house. And I was going to have to do the whole thing without pants on.

I didn't want to do it. I was absolutely, completely, humiliated.

In front of everyone.

It wasn't long before I attracted attention. Two teenage boys were walking by, and one of them slowed down.

"That's a really, really red bottom," he said to his friend.

I stood up tall and myself to walk with confidence.

"Thank you," I said.

They walked on, smirking, and my face glowed even brighter.

How was I going to go through this? How was I going to get home?

I heard the crackle of undergrowth and then a pair of hands appeared, grabbing my shoulders. I wanted to scream, but all that came out was a terrified whimper.

"Hi," said the taller girl from the clifftop, stepping out of the hedge beside me. I didn't know how she'd done it. It was like she'd just stepped straight out of the foliage. Her hands were on my shoulders, playing with the straps of my tank top.

"Your bottom is so, so red," she said.

Her friend stepped out from the hedge beside her, mirroring her pose. She had her hand on her hip, and was staring at my flaming cheeks.

"Hey, everyone," she shouted, her voice echoing through the suburbs. "Look at Ophelia's bright red bottom! Someone's been a naughty girl!"

I could hear the whoops and hollers coming from the houses as my cheeks burned. I should have stopped them. I should have told them to shut up, or at least protested. Anything but this.

My humiliation was complete.

"You're going to have to walk home naked, Ophelia," said the shorter girl.

"Do you think so?" the tall one asked.

The other girl nodded.

"Definitely," she said.

They both looked at me, grinning.

"Well, I suppose I don't have any choice," I said.

The tall one crouched down on the gravel driveway and beckoned me over.

"Stand over here," she said.

The other girl stood behind me, grinning. I froze as I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Good girl," she whispered.

I could feel myself blushing. My cheeks were on fire.

"Now, just relax, OK?" she said softly. I could hear the smile in her voice. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

I felt her hand move down my belly and stop just before it reached my private area. I could feel her fingers entwined in my pubic hair.

"Keep your legs apart," she said, "OK?"

I couldn't speak as I felt her hand moving over my mound. I could hear her friend doing the same, and then felt their warm breath on my neck.

"Just close your eyes and pretend it's a ride at Disneyland," said the girl behind me, her mouth right next to my ear. "Or fireworks. The Fourth of July. Something fun."

"OK," I managed to gasp.

I felt their hands on me now, and as their heads bent towards my neck I could hear them both smiling. My knees went weak and I sagged against the girl behind me, my eyes closed. The girls giggled, before their lips left my neck.

"You can open your eyes now," said the tall one.

I looked at her as she stepped back and motioned for me to get up. The other girl was still grinning at me, as if savouring my humiliation.

"It was fun," she whispered in my ear.

I could feel my cheeks burning, and felt my whole body begin to tingle. I could feel the cool breeze on my skin.

I was naked.

I didn't know how they'd done it, but while they'd been touching me they had somehow stripped away my tank top. I was naked. Completely naked, with a red bottom, standing in the gravel driveway of a total stranger's house.

And not only was I naked, my hands had been tied together behind my back. I couldn't even cover myself.

The tall girl was watching me, grinning. She had a little smirk on her face, like she knew something I didn't.

"Don't worry," she said. "We're your friends."

She took another step towards me, and then held out her hand.

"Come on," she said. "It'll be OK."

The tall girl stepped to the side, and I saw a path of red rose petals leading to the house. She motioned for me to walk through it.

"But you said I had to walk home naked," I managed.

The tall girl paused, and frowned a little.

"You're going to have to walk home naked," she said, "But I can give you somewhere to go. Come on."

She turned, and led me through the rose path. The other girl was right behind us.

She gave my bottom a little pinch, making me yelp and walk faster. The door of the house hung open.

"You're naked!" I heard a woman's voice yell from inside.

I felt my face burn. How embarrassing.

The tall girl opened the door wider, and we stepped inside.

The woman was small and Asian. She had black hair so dark it was blue, and wore glasses that made her look like an intellectual.

She smiled at me, looking me up and down. The tall girl and the short girl stood by her side, grinning.

"Hello," she said.

I looked down, feeling my blush deepen. I was still naked.

"... N-n-no..." I stuttered.

The small woman laughed.

"My apologies," she said.

"Should we throw you back out in the street, naked as a jaybird? Or should we keep you in here with us?" she said.

"Please," I said, "Th-there are... There are people out there!"

"So?" she said, "They're on their own."

The girls giggled.

"Please don't make me walk home naked! I'll do anything!" I said.

The small woman shook her head, smiling.

"Sorry," she said, "You're going to have to walk home naked."

"No!" I said, aghast.

"Doesn't she look cute, girls? Standing here completely nude in front of us? Aren't her little tits adorable? And wouldn't it be ever so funny to make her walk home with no clothes on, in front of everyone?"

The girls nodded eagerly in agreement.

"Good," the small woman said, turning to me, "Off you go. You have ten seconds."

I looked down, shuffling back and forth nervously.

"But I don't want to go out there again!" I said.

"Nine," the woman said. "Eight."

"OK, fine!" I said, turning and heading back towards the door.

I felt the tall girl's hand on my head. She pushed it forward, making me step out into the sunlight.

The front lawn was crowded with people. The girl who had spanked me on the beach was there, and the boys who had looked for my bikini top, and the jogger on the path, and dozens of other people. I recognised the cute barista I had a crush on, and the girl who'd bullied me in high school. They crowded the garden, standing on the rose petals and the gravel driveway. All of them were looking up at me, standing on the porch. Stark naked. With my hands tied behind my back, and no clothes on at all.

I froze, feeling my face burn. I'd never been at the centre of so many eyes before. My heart hammered in my chest, as I looked down, shuffling from foot to foot.

"Go!"

The crowd burst into applause as I began to run down the rose-strewn path. Naked. With my hands tied behind me and no clothes on. I darted through the crowd of people, as they parted before me.

"Hey, look," shouted my high-school bully. "Ophelia's naked! Look at her little titties bounce!"

I looked up. She was laughing, the girls with her were giggling, the cute barista was smiling, the man on the cross-walk was raising his hands to screen his eyes.

"Look at her ass!" shouted the girl in the red one-piece. "It's so red! Why is your ass so red, Ophelia? Are you a naughty girl?"

I looked down, as the crowd of people broke into laughter.

"Go home, Ophelia!" said the small woman in the house. "Go home and put clothes on!"

I kept running. I felt the cool morning air on my body as I ran through the suburban streets. The crowd ran after me, cheering me on.

"Naked!"

"Ophelia's naked!"

"Hey, look, everyone, Ophelia's naked! Come out to take a look!"

"Ophelia's a naughty naked girl!"

The people of the neighborhood were outside, sitting on their porches and leaving their lawn chairs. Some were going about their morning walks, or drinking their coffee and reading the newspaper.

I ran down the middle of the street, and they stopped to watch. I felt the cool air against my skin, and I lifted my head up high. I could see the tall trees on the other side of the road, and the hills beyond them. I could see my house down the street, just past the corner.

I could get to my clothes. I could run home and put them back on. I could hide in my house, and nobody would know. I could escape this.

I could leave.

I could stay.

I kept running. Right past my house.

I could hear the people on both sides of the street. Some were cheering, some were jeering.

"Go home, Ophelia!" they called after me. "Go home and put clothes on!"

They didn't understand.

I wasn't going to put clothes on.

And I was home already.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)