More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fapagon Fapagon

What's next?

Open your eyes.

A wave of surprise and peace washes over you. You are awestruck to see that you are now laying in a vast windy field of olive-gold grass, with large oak trees in the distance, under a bright blue sky sparsely decorated with great cumulus clouds. Cautiously, you stand up and look around, feeling incredibly confused, though also a strange sense of relief at the same time. You have absolutely no idea where you are or how you got here, as the last thing you remember before closing your eyes was getting in your bed back at home. You reason that this must be a dream, but it just feels so real and vivid.

"Am I really dreaming?" you ask yourself.

You feel a grand presence fill the air around you.

"Yes, indeed you are." a resonating female voice responds from behind.

You turn around to face the voice, and are left speechless as your eyes happen upon the divine sight before you.

With a glowing aura about her, you gaze upon a centaur, this one a staggeringly beautiful woman from the waist up, and an equally staggering white mare from the waist down. Her platinum hair drapes her large exposed breasts, which are arousing you greatly. She is quite tall, nearly half as large as the big oak tree next to the two of you. Your knowledge of the divine is faded, but not entirely gone, for you almost instantly know what you are looking at. It is Lactissa, the goddess of love, pleasure, sex, birth, milk, semen, and everything else related to such things.

"Welcome to The Domain of Pleasure." says Lactissa, slowly.

"Am I... dead?" you sheepishly respond.

"Far from it." she says with a smile.

You stare at her with bewildered eyes. Never in your life did you expect to actually come face-to-face with one of the Divine, much less to find yourself in one of their Domains. You still couldn't quite understand or process the legitimacy of your situation, still trying to rationalize it by telling yourself it must be a simple dream, but the longer you looked at the Goddess the more apparent it was that you were, indeed, in the realm of a Goddess.

"W-Where am I again, exactly?" you ask, still trying to compose yourself.

"The Domain of Pleasure." says Lactissa. "It is one of the ten Domains of the Soluxian pantheon. Each one belongs to its corresponding god, and withholds that god's attributes. My Domain, The Domain of Pleasure, is precisely what it's name suggests. It is a realm of limitless love, sex, and pleasure that only a very select few mortals may experience. Like all Domains, this exists only as a semi-lucid dream bestowed upon mortals by the gods ourselves. I only allow the most benevolent and altruistic mortals to enter my Domain, where they will be allowed a full year to indulge in limitless sex and pleasure as a reward for their good deeds, all within a single night's dream."

Still in disbelief, you take some time to ponder your sanity and question the reality of the situation.

"I know it is a lot to take in all at once, Lucas, but is it truly that hard to believe?" she questions. "You are an outstanding person. You offer so much of your help and never ask for anything in return. You do things out of the kindness of your heart in hopes of making the world a better place. Do you even understand how rare that is for a person to do such a thing?"

"I guess not. I try my best to help others, yes, but, I still can't believe what... Is this... How the..." you reply, dumbstruck.

"This isn't real per se. Like I said, it is a dream, only I have bestowed it upon you in a way that it seems completely real. It might as well be, I'd say. You can see the grass under us, touch it, smell it, you can hear the birds around us. To your mind, this is no different from reality, only this is occuring within your head. For all you know your waking life could be just the same."

Confused and perplexed, you try to form words, but they come out broken and mumbled. You begin to panic.

"Hey now, just relax." says Lactissa. "Take a deep breath. You are in a safe place, paradise even. Nothing here can hurt you, only bring you pleasure. Do not worry."

Her godly voice calms and soothes you. You take a deep breath as you feel your panic and confusion fade away, replaced by peace, joy, and acceptance. Lactissa watches you as you look around at the beautiful landscape. Far off in the distance you spot what looks to be a small group of young nude women frolicking and playing in a pond. Your eyes open wider as the words 'The Domain of Pleasure' echo in your head.

"This is your reward, this is all for you. Here you may do whatever you like, wherever you like, whenever you like, so long as it pleasures you. I see you noticed those women over there by that pond. Why don't you walk over there and meet them?

"Are... are those other people?" you ask. "Did you bring them here like you brought me?"

"They are not like you in that sense, but they are just as real as this grass, these trees, the birds in the sky, all for your enjoyment. You can go over there and talk to them, touch them, smell them, taste them, and of course have sex with them. That is their main purpose, you see. Here, you are in complete control. You don't have to be nice to or considerate of the things you spawn here, unless you really want to, of course. Otherwise, be as primal and as selfish as you want. Any fetishes you might have, live them out to your heart's content. Simply indulge and treat yourself to the pleasure you deserve."

"Excuse me," you interrupt. "Did you say, spawn?"

"Yes, spawn as in summon and create. Objects, animals, people, you name it." Lactissa answers. "All you must do in order to spawn things is to close your eyes and focus hard on what you want to create. Your imagination is the limit. You want a fit woman with long black hair, D-cup breasts, a plump ass, and a pussy tighter than a bear trap? So be it. Think of it and it shall appear before you."

For a quick moment, you lose focus and glance at Lactissa's arousing form with deep sexual interest. Lactissa's breasts are nicely hanging and slowly swaying in the wind, and you get a strong urge to just reach out and grab one.

Do you try grabbing her breasts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)