More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fatbugger Fatbugger

What's next?

Open the safe ?

I went to my grandfathers wrench, and straight to his bedroom. I found an old huge safe .

I opened the safe and found boxes of vials and the descriptions . Upon reading the first vial which was transparent in colour I instantly got a hard on . The purpose of the vial was to keep a person who drank it very horny and on the edge for seven days , and the victim will be dripping wet to a point whereby they will do whatever they can to get off. Even when stimulated , they will not cum untill the vial wears off . If the vial was mixed with the sperm , then only that person's sperm can make them cum when they creampie them. (Warning , the vial should be taken at least 3 days after the previous dose . Otherwise it might cause permanent damage )

The second vial was peach in colour , the purpose of it was to make a clitoris grow on size and become sensitive. If taken daily for more than a week , It will cause nerve damage , the subject might cum even from a slight stimulation.

The third vial was blue , the purpose of the vial was ass , curves and boobs growth . With permanent results, single dose is enough. Overdose might cause the whole body to feel constantly on fire.

The fourth was a white vial , the purpose of it was to make any female to lactate . The after effect was that the victim will be horny while the vial is in their system .

The fifth vial was purple in colour and there was a warning label on it . The purpose was to make the subject get a pleasure from pain . The more pain you inflict the more intense Orgasm the subject will have . Overdose can make the subject to harm themselves.

The sixth vial was a yellow vial , which is written fertility vial . It makes the subject super fertile but it doesn't affect their consciousness. Even a tiny drop of semen can impregnate the subject.

The last vial was greyish on colour, it was called a submission vial . The subject will submit and become a to the first person they see . The subject will do anything to please their master.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)