More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ardunt ardunt

Who is at the door?

Open the door

Opening the door he was greeted with the smiling face of a young girl holding a clipboard and carrying a case.

"Not interested." he said and started to shut the door.

"Sir, please wait." she said looking about as pitiful as one could look which stopped him mid-way from shutting the door.

She brightened when she saw him stop and at the same time it gave him a chance to really check her out now. She was probably in her early twenties he figured. Curled ringlets of black hung down from her head and her green eyes brightly contrasted with her pale skin. She was thin, but healthy looking and somewhere between a B and C cup he figured. She wore a dress of some kind of flower print which was done in pastels with what his wife called sensible black shoes.

"I am earning money for my college books this year as my first year was more expensive than I thought it would be by selling magazine subscriptions." she said.

Stepping aside he motioned for her to walk in.

Her walk was confident as her head swiveled taking in everything while he shut the door and followed her.

Sitting on the sofa he watched her as she sat on the chair opposite arranging her dress as she pulled out a presentation and started going over the different options and types of magazines available.

He noticed her occasional stop when he spread his legs apart some and closed them again and so he started toying with her watching her fumble from time to time.

"Well I feel like a new direction, something exciting, what do you recommend?" he asked.

She flushed and looked down and away.

When she did he did something so out of context with his safe, normal behavior. He pulled the wrap open exposing himself to her.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed when she looked at him and he could watch the redness creep up out of her dress to her face.

He started getting hard as he looked at her. "I would not normally be so bold young lady, but I think you need a confidence boost." he said to her.

"What do you mean." she said, looking right at his slowly thickening cock.

"Come over here." he said to her as he leaned back into the sofa now.

She rose and looked around unsure but he could tell she was game.

Spreading his legs completely apart now he watched her sink to her knees and thrilled as she grasped his cock shaft and squeezed it. Thrusting through her fist he felt the blood pound in his head as he grew in her grasp.

Then she bobbed her head down sucking on his cock, slurping noisily something his demure and safe wife never had done. However, the best part of this blow job was to come because she grabbed his balls and tugged on them as her head continued to work more and more of his cock into her mouth until she was sucking him at the base of his shaft as she twisted and pulled his balls harder.

He watched those bouncing curls and saw the shine of her green vivid eyes and moaned. Just as he was about to cum, she gripped his cock at the base and squeezed it extremely hard. As she held him there between shooting his load and pleasure she asked, "So you are going to buy some magazines right?"

"Oh yeah, I was buying when you came into the house." he confessed.

She pushed his cock towards him and released him at the base and in that instant he shot his load onto his chest and stomach groaning with the final release.

He could not believe it he was still hard.

She lifted her dress up and pulled the thin pink thong off and then unbuttoned the top of her dress exposing her matching pink bra before unfastening it. Then she reached down and scooped some of the pooled cum off his chest and rubbed it on her own pussy.

Gripping his cock she mounted him sitting facing him as she groaned when her tight pussy gripped him and pulled him into her hot depths. "Damn this is so good." she said as she started riding him now.

Reaching up he gripped her breasts, the thick long nipples begging to be pulled on, she came quickly but kept riding him harder and faster now.

"Am I showing more confidence?" she asked as she banged down harder working him somehow deeper inside her.

"Oh yeah." he said.

She shuddered and he felt an unbelievable tightness as she gripped him and then slid down taking him inside her again fully and that is when he joined her blasting his seed deep inside her womb.

He hugged her to him as he rammed again and again exploding inside her hot young body.

She stood and asked where the bathroom was.

He pointed down the hall as he lay there gasping for breath. He had not rode that hard or been rode that hard since his own younger days. His head swam with a rediscovered joy in good old sex.

When she came back he had sat up and cleaned himself with his wrap and was filling out an order for 3 magazines.

"Thank you sir." she said when she tore off a copy of his order and handed it to him.

"The pleasure was all mine." he said with a smile as he lead her to the door.

After taking a shower to wash her off him he changed into shorts and tank top and then was just going to shave when the phone rang.

Does he answer the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)