More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warped-Wrist Warped-Wrist

What now, Detective Hartwell?

Open my eyes

The walls blur past in rapid speed like riding a train and watching all the landmarks flash by. My stomach starts to turn, I never did like teleporting. Then suddenly it stops.

Left. Nothing but a dirty cracked tile wall smothered in graffiti.

It reads "ASSTASTIC." I crack a smirk. That's pretty stupid. That's when something shuffles directly behind me.

I spin 'round as fast as I can ready for an attack.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" a shrill squeaky voice yells out. I squint to get a better view of the diminutive figure cowering in front of me.

She's small. Maybe 5" flat. Slim too, probably 90 lbs soaking wet. Young - can't be more than 18 years old. Chest flat as a board and no ass to speak of. If I wasn't paying close attention to her voice and soft chin I'd have thought it was a prepubescent boy. She's kinda cute. In a pixieish teen way. I step closer to calm her nerves.

"STOP! D-D-D-DON'T COME CLOSER!"

Hmph. Feisty.

I clear my throat before speaking. "What's got you so riled up?"

"YOU JUST FUCKING APPEARED OUT OF THIN AIR!" she retorts loudly in a frightened tone.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

"Hey listen, calm down and I'll explain everything. Honest." I try to move closer again - I need to stop her from bolting and blowing my cover.

"DON'T MOVE!" She jerks left before abruptly stopping.

Shit. She's gonna run. Fuck.

In a quick fake, she immediately turns tail and continues running down past the tracks of the darkened subway. Fuck. We got ourselves a runner. If she starts telling stories about a man appearing in the darkness out of nowhere nobody will believe her but HQ is gonna have my ass on a platter for getting seen.

I could chase her. I could let her run - after all who is gonna believe such a crazy story?

Do you chase? Let her run?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)