More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ralphball ralphball

How does the meeting go?

Open and Honest

While approaching the front door of my new house, it suddenly bursts open, Jessica runs out, (21 years old, 4' 11", short blond hair, just above shoulder length, wearing a pink crop-top with the word "sugar" printed on it in a stylish font and black short-shorts) "Ralph! You're here! WE'RE ALL WAITING INSIDE FOR YOU!!" she yells as she gives me a big hug. I fully embrace her and give a tight squeeze. It feels wrong, but I can't help notice the soft pressure of her boobs as we hug, Jessica was never really into wearing bras (her bust size is 32D). We release eachother, and Jessica turns around, running towards the house "COME ON!" she shouts. The run from the house must have made her underwear ride up, because as she runs back up to the front door I notice she has a full-on red thong whale tail.

I follow her, fixated on her ass, until I turn to shut the door and lock the bolt out of habit. I go through the entrance hall, to the right is a sitting area. Jessica is just getting back to her seat, and I see the other five gorgeous women who I will be living with, presumably waiting on me to discuss room assignments and any other house rules. I sit next to Jessica on a loveseat, a couch on our right side seats Kris' little sisters, the twins, Cami & Iggy (both 19, 5', their faces are identical, they have matching turquoise hair that is tied up in bear ear buns, they're both wearing light pink sheer spaghetti strap tops that are cut very low making their bras the only real coverage of their huge boobs, Cami 32DD red bra, Iggy 32E black bra, and they both have light blue daisy dukes) and Kris' best friend Jane (20 years old, 5' 6", 34DD, she has a full face of make-up, very intense look with fake eyelashes and dark lipstick. Pink shoulder length hair wearing what is best described as a Japanese school girl outfit crossed with bondage aesthetic). And two armchairs to our left seats Jim's little sister Mandy (18, 4' 10", 26B, who has black hair, black lipstick, and is wearing all black) and Jessica's best friend Pam (21 years old, 5' 2", 34C, she's wearing very flattering white yoga pants, and a matching sports bra).

Pam starts off "let's get started! I think Cami & Iggy should get the largest room since they're sharing, which is upstairs on the second floor. The other room on the second floor should go to Jane, because it has a lot of windows and good lighting, but it's not visible to the neighbors. The Attic room has a low ceiling, so I think Mandy should take that one since she's the shortest, it'll also be nice and quiet up there." Jessica interrupts "I'm taking the room on the main floor with it's own bath room, so that leaves the rooms that share a bathroom between them for you and Ralph. Is that ok, Pam?" Pam continues "That's quite alright with me as long as it's okay with everyone else. But it also brings up another important topic! Jessica and I have been living together for a couple of years now, we're very comfortable with each other. The one thing that worried us about having new roommates was the idea that we wouldn't be able to enjoy those same comforts. So we decided that we would just bring it up to everyone straight away, and see if anyone would like to skip to the part where we're comfortable together." Jessica reiterates "Yes, exactly. Pam and I have been able to walk around our previous living spaces in nothing but our underwear, or nude. There's nothing better than walking around the house naked, and I don't see why we can't share that here together." I'm starting to feel uncomfortable, and I begin to make a noise like I'm about to talk, but before I can, Jessica addresses me, "Ralph, Pam and I talked to Kris about this already, she was so eager to get you out of her apartment that she said she could care less what happens over here!" I begin to stammer "uh.u..uu..wai..wait..HUH? Are you sure she said that?" Pam addresses me "Ralph, I want to give a chance to the other ladies to see what they have to say." Surprisingly Mandy pipes up "I don't care what happens here either, I'll probably be in my room most of the time anyway, but I do like to write while I'm in the nude." The other girls all give Mandy an encouraging squeal of approval, which Iggy launches off with words directed towards Pam and Jessica "I just wanted to thank you a million times over for addressing this right away, I ALWAYS walk around the house naked, Cami and I are always doing nude photoshoots for fun," and then Iggy looks at me as she says "and I wanna use every corner of this new house for fun." Her eyes linger on me, and I get a really weird feeling as Jane starts "I am also usually naked around the house, as you all probably know, I'm a cam girl," I didn't know that, I think to myself as I start to panic "and between sessions I won't bother getting dressed until I put on my next costume usually."

Am I in heaven or is this some kind of trick? Am I being hazed? As I space out and my mind continues to race wildly at what this all means for me, I'm brought back to reality by Cami suggesting something further, "You know, that being said, when Iggy and I are alone we usually don't care if we're using the common areas for masturbation, I think it's the most natural thing in the world." Mandy chimes back in, "I agree with that, I hate having to be sneaky" Jessica and Pam simultaneously say "oh my god!" and Jessica says, "Pam and I always did that in front of each other too, we were just trying to ease into that a little bit, but this is great! We can truly be free to live at home how we like." Jane comments "Perfect, now I can use different rooms for caming, and actually set different scenes more easily!"

I feel the blood leave my head, my ears begin to ring, and I black out momentarily.

I become conscious about a minute later, sitting in the same spot, all the girls are standing and talking. "...well we'll see you tomorrow on moving day..." says one of the twins, Jessica is now ushering the twins and Jane out the door. I stand up not really sure how I'm gonna explain what I might be seeing around the house to Kris, but apparently she's okay with it.

Mandy tells Pam that Jim is bringing over her stuff today, and then she looks at me, and asks "Ralph, I'm sure Jim would help you get your stuff today too, you want me to ask?"

After the move...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)