More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What does he first?

Open a porn studio

He finally had the chance to fulfill a fantasy, which he had even before researching the source: Opening his own porn studio. He looked around and then walked over the road and into one of the buildings. On the top floor there was a huge photo studio and when he entered the studio, a young woman with a camera appeared from an adjacent room.

"Hello, can I help you? Do you want to make an appointment for a shoot?" she asked him and gave him a smile.

"Well, I need this rooms for a longer term," Jim said and before the young woman, who looked a bit surprised, could respond, a blinding stream of light appeared from his hands and engulfed her. He could feel how his powers were altering the reality around him. Nobody would question why there was a porn studio right across one of the biggest movie studios of the city.

A moment later the light disappeared and the young woman stood there, still her camera in her hands but otherwise changed completely. She now had long blond hair and wore high-heels as also a pink miniskirt and a white shirt stretching over her new tits. "Good day, Sir," she said with a slightly lighter voice. "Did you had a good travel here?"

"Very good, Cindy," he said. He not even had asked her for her real name, but from now on she would be just Cindy. He walked over into the main office and sat down on the desk. Cindy stood at the door and waited for him to say something. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, sir," she said and grinned wide.

"I have a plan for a new series, I'm going to call the main actress, can you organize me some guys? Here is what I plan." He quickly wrote down his idea and reached it to her. "And then prepare a set for it?"

Cindy looked like a total bimbo but while he had changed her outfit completely and made her a loyal worker, he hadn't changed her being really clever. She now just loved to pretend to be a Bimbo. "Sure, I will get to work," she said and sat down on her own desk, spreading her legs a bit so her boss could see her bald pussy.

Jim smiled and grabbed the phone, calling the first star for his new series.


Leave suggestions and ideas in the comments →

Who does he call for the first shoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)