More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pingu Pingu

Who does he call for the first shoot?

Dove Cameron

A few hours later the doorbell rung and as Jim opened the door, a smiling Dove Cameron stood in front of it. "Hi Dove, I'm Jim," he said and stepped to the side to let her in. "Nice that you had time on such a short term."

"No problem," Dove said. "When my manager called I was directly hooked to do a 'surprise' photo shoot. I love such things."

Jim grinned as he led Dove into his office. She definitely would love the afternoon. Cindy sat at her desk and smiled as Dove was lead into the room by Jim. "Hi Dove," she said and jumped up, coming over to the actress. Jim watched how her tits were jiggling and looked how Dove couldn't leave her eyes from Cindy's cleavage. "I'm so looking forward to get you ready for the shoot." Then she turned around and looked to Jim. "I'm going to check that everything is ready."

She disappeared and Jim gestured Dove to sit down. "You know, I'm planning to start a new series and I'm so glad you are happy to star in it."

"A series?" Dove asked and bend over, unintentionally giving Jim a nice view of her cleavage. "What is it about? Like the towel series?" she asked and looked curious.

"Oh no," Jim responded. "I'm planning to do a set of videos which will raise your popularity a lot."

"I thought it was just about a photoshoot," Dove said and leaned back again. "Does my manager knows about this change of plans?"

"Oh, no worry, Dove. I will take care of that later." He bend over and looked straight into her eyes. "You are a really hot girl, you know?"

Dove plushed a bit as he said that. "Thanks," she said and twirled her hair with a finger. "Well, I trust you in taking care of it. Tell me about this project."

"Let me ask you some questions first," he said and put a camera on the desk. "Name?"

"Dove Cameron," she responded with a smile.

"Age?"

"23."

Jim asked her a few more questions, finding out about her being in a relationship and changed that detail with a small thought, bending the reality again. They talked briefly about some of her upcoming projects and he complimented her a bit more about her body. All the time he was making Dove a bit hornier and he noticed how she was pushing her legs together.

"What is your chest size?" he finally asked her, reaching the interesting questions.

"C," Dove said with a smile and pushed out her chest.

"Want to show me?" he suggested and she stopped for a moment, before pushing off the straps of her dress, letting to upper part slide down and reveal a similar colored bra, which she tossed into the corner of the room. She bounced her young, nicely big tits up and down a bit and giggled, not realizing that she never would've done that just a half hour ago. "Those look nice," he said while he walked around the table and started to massage them, making her bite on her lips. "You enjoying that, Dove?" he asked and she just nodded, a small moan emerging from her lips.

Jim could see her nipples getting hard from him playing with them. "Why you not show me how to use those two, Dove?" he suggested while kneading her tits. Dove grinned and a moment later she was on her knees and had pulled his hard cock out of his pants, giving him a titfuck while kissing the tip of his cock over and over.

It felt so good and Jim wanted to pull her up and bend her over the table to fuck her. But of course there was the shoot coming up and Cindy wanted to get Dove ready too. While he still thought about it, Cindy rushed in and looked slightly annoyed that he was titfucking Dove. Jim grunted and shot a good load over Dove's tits and a bit her face.

"Very nice, Dove, now let Cindy take you to the dressing room and get you ready for your shoot." Dove smiled and followed Cindy topless out of the room while Jim dressed himself and sat down at his desk again. He smiled and thought about the idea he had for Dove's first porn.


Feel free to leave suggestions and feedback ... who would you like to show up at the studio ... what movie's should Dove or some other celeb shoot?

What's the porn's title Dove is getting ready for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)