More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigBobbyBlobtheSlob BigBobbyBlobtheSlob

What does he mean by that?

Open Wide Gwen!

She would jump letting out a startled yelp of surprise and fear as the ghostly figure suddenly jumped out, her clothes lightly splattered with the wet ectoplasm splashing off him. Before Gwen could even react beyond that the ghost man would plunge both hands between her lips parting her mouth open wide enough to plunge his head inside making her cheeks swell up with his mass instantly practically -feeding her his fat spirit against her will.

"COMING THROUGH! BETTER OPEN WIDE TOOTS, CUZ THERE'S ALOT OF ME TO GO AROUND!" He would laugh aloud rather evilly as his well fed mass would itself down her gullet making her throat swell in size as he made his slow and steady descend into her body...only to get his hips stuck in her wide open maw.

She felt her throat bulge and immediately thought of , yet on the contrary she could still, strangely, breathe. As he flew downwards the bulge vanished once he got past her collarbone, his giant round bulging asscheeks just sticking out from her mouth making her drool a bit unable to close her mouth around the rude body invader. It was then he started to wiggle his hips side to side making Gwen's head sway side to side as well before he would apply more down her throat causing it to expand even more, just enough to just barely squeeze himself inside her fully. She felt him get his fat hips stuck and used the opportunity to stand once more. Turning to face the staircase at the far end, adjacent to the electric lift that led outside. As she stumbled back with his light weight in front of her she began to stumble from side to side. The powerful wiggling motion he was doing pushing her back and forth. Left two steps, right two steps, and so on.

"PASS THE LIPS AND THROUGH THE GUMS! LOOKOUT STOMACH, HERE DADDY COMES!" The sinister voice echoed from within with one hard swallow of foul tasting jelly like ectoplasm, finally sliding his way far down into her allowing her to now look down, panting heavily as adrenaline now coursed through her body.

She only managed to land one heavy punch to her soft midsection, letting out an "oof" as she did so, more or less just annoying her new occupant rather ironically taking up residence inside her. She panted aloud in clear distress of the abnormal situation and her eyes once more began to widen as her belly suddenly started stretching. Her loose fitting shirt suddenly went taut as she filled up and out. Her shirts began sliding out from her jeans as her fat spread, no longer a pudgy flab, now a taut doughnut of flesh. Her hands gripped her rounding sides as she wobbled, barely able to stand on her own two feet. Her shirt didn't start tearing and was mostly just tight but it was clear he had no intention of leaving soon.

"What the fuck?!?! G-get out! Leave me alone!" Gwen demanded aloud in protest as she squeezed and slapped at the heavy and tight ring of flesh, just as her stomach began rumbling and bubbling loudly. She felt a slight warmth fill her ass and as she looked back, now a small feat with her ring of tight flesh, she watched as her jeans slowly began to fill.

"W-Wait! Wait! We can work this out! I'll leave! I'll never come back! I've learned my lesson please! You can have the whole house! Maybe I can give you someone! Just get! Out! Of! Me!!!"

Growing more and more to get rid of the ghost Gwen gripped the tight ring with her hands with tears now beginning to fall down her cheeks, all the while her body ever so painfully slowly oozing outwards in a clean growth.

What is he doing to her???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)