More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BigBobbyBlobtheSlob BigBobbyBlobtheSlob

What is he doing to her???

She is gonna get fat~

"Ha! Too late! You're MY property now!"

The ghost would cackle from inside the growing donut ring of flesh now straining the inside of her clothes, threatening to burst at any moment as the button to her jeans creaked under the tension of Gwen's steadily growing body plumping up against her will and before her very eyes. The whole time the ghost gave a wicked laugh from within loud enough to make her slowly forming spread of fresh fat quiver like jello underneath the confines of her tightening clothing before speaking again.

"YES! FUCK YES! SCREAM! SCREAM FOR DADDY! IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO FATTEN YOU UP MUCH MORE! HAHAHAHA!" The voice cackled from within as the ghost made his new home inside her belly, making sure not to possess his new host fully wanting to keep Gwen's conscious self around as long as possible just to get her reactions for his own sick amusement and twisted pleasure.

His method of fattening her up however was something she really did not want to know, for inside her belly he had one hand held behind his head while gripping the base of his own massive veiny ghost cock and steadily stroking it, aggressively pumping his meaty member savoring the feeling of his smelly balls churning and sloshing filling up his sack with thick gooey ectoplasm which had a very unique high calorie element to it once absorbed by living flesh. His cock twitching angrily in his hands as he lets out an evil snicker.

"HERE COMES ANOTHER BATCH OF SPECIAL CREME FILLING! WHOOO!" He shouted at the top of his lungs before his cock erupted with another huge load of steaming hot green goo filling up her belly from the inside.

*SPPPPLLPOOOOOSH!*

Her hands explored her wide shape just as the first wave really hit her, her body groaned as it began to rapidly swell. No longer just the sheer size of the entity within her belly making her that big, now she was truly getting fatter, and fast.

He could hear a worried whimper as she began to sniffle and panic. Her ass jumped outward and her jeans went from loose to skin tight in a matter of seconds, copious amounts of flesh being added faster than she thought was physically possible. Soon a second thick chin bulged from her rounding face as she looked down over her body. Her hands no longer had a cute chubbiness to them, now slightly round with sausage like fingers. She held one in front of her face in astonishment as the first snap was heard.

"H-Huh?"

Was all she could get out looking back to where the snap came from as she felt her bra go loose as heavy tits sagged against her belly which had been going through quite the change. No longer a taut round ring around her waist but now a soft and flabby monument of pure gluttony as it sagged. Luckily it wasn't inside her jeans to begin with, otherwise it would've burst her button clean off already. But now it sagged down hiding the growing fupa that was carefully tripped and shaved to give it its smooth clean image. Her fat sausage like fingers gripping and prodding at her swelling mass lifting it and trying to push it back as she whimpered and whined. Her fat ass cheeks pushing out the top of her jeans like two mounds of gelatin packed beneath the skin. Her jeans and clothes creaked loudly, button up shirt and tank top already failing to cover her growing flesh. Her sleeves were packed tight with her thick fat arms and her belly was 1/4 of the way out of the confines of her clothes. But soon after the buttons to her shirt finally were sent flying through the air. First only one, then two, three, then one from the top of her shirt showing her absolutely ample cleavage. It was just dawning on her 350 pound frame that it was now starting to feel quite hot under all this fresh new blubber.

What should she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)