More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by faptainsmutlord faptainsmutlord

What do you suggest for the two of you to incorporate into the bedroom?

Only lingerie (-1 Caring, +1 Deviance)

"I was thinking you could buy a few pairs of lingerie? That way I'd be more turned on and in the mood for some fun," you tell her.

Selina frowns a little, disappointed that you were only thinking about your own interests and forgetting her needs, "That's it?". Sighing, she figures that some kind of suggestion was better than nothing at all.

"Fine...I'll look for something risque next time I'm out shopping..." It was nothing revolutionary, but at least the two of you had taken a first step towards working on your dead bedroom.

You head to bed, satisfied and looking forward to what Selina would pick out next time. Unknown to you however, she turns away from you in bed and slips a hand between her legs, feeling hot and bothered. She had gotten all worked up over the idea of introducing all kinds of fun toys and perhaps even a bit of roleplay with you, only for you to ignore her needs while keeping your own preferences in mind.

Lifting the front of her panties a little, she slips her hand lower and presses two fingers against her weeping slit, rubbing in circles to heighten her pleasure. She turns her head to bury her face into the pillow, muffling her voice while she gasps, conjuring up a scenario in her head to add to the mental stimulation. Your tired mind blocks out the noises of her masturbating next to you. As you begin to fall asleep with soft snores, her voice gets louder while still muffled by the pillow, until she finally shudders and cums with a soft breathless cry, "Oh yes, boss I'm cumming for you~". Your ears perk up, wondering what the hell Selina was talking about. However, you choose to go back to sleep, figuring that you probably misheard her.

Selina's eyes widen in mortification at the realisation that she just masturbated to the thought of someone other than her husband, but can't deny that it definitely got her aroused enough to cum within mere minutes. With a conflicted mind, she wipes herself dry and drifts off to sleep.

You have a fitful sleep, and wake up rested the next day.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)