More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Proguiller Proguiller

How and where do they pee?

Only a percentage of women have to urinate after they are brought to orgasm

In this reality, approximately 30% of women are biologically unable to defecate, since all the waste produced is expelled through the urine, so their anus is used only for anal sex. That is why they need to urinate more times than a normal woman, about once every two hours. Until they reach the age of 18 they can relieve themselves like anyone else, except for feces, but after their 18th birthday, they can only do so through orgasm.

This orgasm must be given by another person who is outside of this percentage of women, because no matter how hard she tries, no matter how many orgasms she gives, her urethra will not loosen and her bladder will remain full. Her bladder is larger than normal volumes, capable of reaching 2.5 liters before filling, at which point urine production will cease until it is emptied. Contrary to what would happen with normal people, for a woman belonging to this group to retain her urine for too long is not harmful to her health or painful, although she will feel a much, much greater urge to urinate, and it usually comes with just as strong sexual arousal, whether the woman likes it or not.

Because of this, these women are considered whores, bitches or sluts and lack basic rights once they reach the age of 18. They are given to the care of a master or mistress, who will be in charge of educating her and allowing her to urinate. Given their status as bitches, they are strictly forbidden to have any type of clothing, unless their masters say otherwise, but for this they must have a necklace with their name and the name of their master or mistress at all times. It is well seen that a master plays with her in a sexual way, either by masturbating her with him fingers, eating their pussy or fucking them with a vibrator, as long as they are not participating as well or his bitch gives them blowjobs or cunnilingus.

However, a woman can fuck her with a harness, as long as she is wearing pants and her harness is not giving him any sexual pleasure. It is also well seen that masters prevent their sluts from being able to urinate in any way and still bring them to orgasm or play with them sexually, in fact, it is recommended that they prevent them from urinating in closed and public spaces.

Who is the girl who wakes up in this reality?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)