More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CathyuLu CathyuLu

What do they find?

One unread email “please call when available, we’d like to extend a job offer”

Alex was intrigued, not by the message itself, but by the company it was from. “Wander Lust.” It was a local sex shop they had heard about a few times and had a short interview at, but knew next to nothing about. Alex opened the email and selected their number to call.

After two rings, Alex heard a voice in the other line. “Thank you for calling Wander Lust, this is Christine, how may I help you?”

“Hi, I just woke up and saw an email about a job opportunity from you? My name is Alex Stuart.”

The voice on the other end perked up just a bit

“Alex! Yes, I had sent out a message this morning, we’ve recently had an opportunity open up to help with sales in our store and testing a few products for us, it’s a 1st shift starting at $20 and hour with some commission included after a few weeks. I sent over more of the details in the email, but after looking over your interview with us I wanted to reach out and see if you’d e interested and available.”

“Alex could hardly believe it, “Yes, absolutely, that sounds amazing, how soon can I start?”

“Typically we’d start you on a Monday, but we’ve actually had someone call off today and could really… use you. Would you be available to come in about an hour? We can have you start as soon as today.”

“I’ll definitely be there, thank you!” Alex hung up the phone and headed to quick shower and get ready. This was an opportunity they needed. But before the job,

Who is Alex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)